• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Can't beat what you can't see!

Ehmf37wWsAMe9ou.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
50/50 coinflip on Fanduel to make quick cash. Just have to pick the winner. What do

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
2day is SUPERB OWL SUNDAY, and I bring you a remembrance. Whilst COLLINSWORTH played on the losing end of 2 BENGALI SUPERB OWLs, only 1 ASTRONAUT WAR EAGLE has been on the winning side of NOT one,, BUT two SUPERB OWL SHAMPSHIPS. in light of that I PRESENT 2 you my most recent FIND on NEWSPAPERS dot COM:

DECLARED all-AMERICAN by the ADDIAS SPORTING GOODS COMPANY!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pepsi might be for me personally the most irrelevant brand/product for which I see the most advertising. Outside of restaurants just bringing me Diet Pepsi when I ask for diet coke, I haven't purchased a Pepsi drink product in literally 25 years I don't think.

I mean as far as like commodity cheap things to purchase. I also haven't bought any F150s.
@Hooblaa

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a terrible 3rd down call lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Please kick this linebacker out of the game who robbed us of an OL td catch

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
If you don’t leave the ground when ur at the 1 yard line, u ain’t trying to get in the end zone.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It seems the CBS business model has become similar to that of Communism and vis a vis the DMV. This complacency is caused by the apparent lack of competition. CBS will be watched as infinitum in prisons and retirement communities. I mean so will Fox, but Lizzy Rupert Murdoch hasn't figured this out yet.