• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Brick

brings new meaning to the term NASHNUL CHUD

i want an ESPN YELLING show with this guy, ray rice, richie incognito, and brandon marshall. hosted by tom rinaldi with frequent guests jason whitlock and colin cowherd

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watson is just gonna show up with some kind of bad disguise at Dolphins/Lions/Eagles camp and try to win the jerb with a fake name like Ron Mexico

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That’s a pretty insane trade, but I’m of the opinion that GOOF is not that bad and Patt Statford is not that great

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think it's a sidegrade for the Rams, since McVay is really good and might get the best out of whatever remains of Pat, but the Lions got the 1sts out of it so they probably come out ahead. GOOF will be terrible with McVay's guidance being replaced by Jim Tomsula or whoever the new Lions OC is.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Ugh. Rams are just trying to do anything and everything to help Aaron Donald win now, before his time as top defender is done and the Rams go back to 8-8.

Somewhere Jeff Fisher is cackling and rolling blunts.

jdlikewhoa

When is the last time this many “franchise” QBs traded in an offseason? Stafford, Kurt, Jimmy G, Goff, Watson, whoever Watson replaces... Definitely an abnormal and more interesting NFL winter/spring

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So did the NFL ever really sue anyone for saying Superbowl instead of the Big Game?

Like I don't think they are sending a pack of Yale lawyers at Jojo's Winghouse in Topeka for saying come get your wings for the Superbowl

Isn't it free advertising for their product? How are they harmed

@CJ_24

@Southpaw

@DeadMan

Explain this to the laity

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
But at the same time, isn't it beneficial like Kleenex at this point? Who is going to steal the Superbowl name? Gay soccer?

The local coe fire pizza rio has a banner up that I noticed last nite whilst walking by. mentions super bowl in some manner. Possibly touting a pizza n wings special.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
But at the same time, isn't it beneficial like Kleenex at this point? Who is going to steal the Superbowl name? Gay soccer?
It doesn't matter. If someone can prove that the NFL isn't defending their trademark, then that someone can trademark it themselves and then prevent the NFL from using the name in the same way that the NFL prevents others from using the name right now.