• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't they take "uncatchable" out of the rules a few years ago?

Anyway most refs throw that kinda flag even if it's 50 feet over the guys head.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Didn't they take "uncatchable" out of the rules a few years ago?

Anyway most refs throw that kinda flag even if it's 50 feet over the guys head.

Yeah I think so but I wanted a reason to say it was a bad call. Wasted another year of Fraudgers' prime

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No one’s saying it’s not holding, it’s more that it’s typical of the refs to let the Bucs DBs get away with murder all day and then throw a flag when Brady needs to get bailed out

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Honestly there was some fuckery on that last GB drive. Ran a play after the play clock expired, an uncalled hold on that last incomplete, etc.

GB forfeits any benefit of the doubt with that FG baloney tho

I can agree with this. That FG call means they deserve to lose but I still feel bad for FRAUDGERS.

ZackMills

Have mercy
What kinda mong buys NFC championship gear

thumb.aspx

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Honestly there was some fuckery on that last GB drive. Ran a play after the play clock expired, an uncalled hold on that last incomplete, etc.

GB forfeits any benefit of the doubt with that FG baloney tho

They forfeit any benefit of the doubt with their dumbass defensive playcall to end the first half.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
An extremely NFC North performance, all told. Get 3 picks, do virtually nothing with it, horrible coaching/play calls, probably should still win, hosed on a bad penalty that a ref makes just so they can get some TV time