• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
One of those punts was fine, because the Browns were just going 3 and out repeatedly, BUT Ben was overthrowing every 3rd pass so given that context yeah they should have gone for it. The other one was impossibly stupid.

evil1

I don't think it was cowardly as much as it was a sign that the offense was still shell shocked and had not regained its footing.

If the QB is playing horribly and the entire offense is out of sorts, I don't think it's a horrible decision to punt on a 4th and 8.

ZackMills

Have mercy
ErnbTX0W4AICPbm

bruin

Wasn’t that overly impressed with Tua either, tbh. Especially the lack of ARM TALENT.

Ask me tomorrow who I take to start a franchise between he and Herbert, I’m taking HERBERT.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Holy shit my Bears are awful and should be launched into the sun.

Near cap and only have 35 players signed to the roster or some shit. This is like when I lwt the CPU manage my signings in Madden.

Doesn't even begin to cover the shittiness of Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy coming back.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wasn’t that overly impressed with Tua either, tbh. Especially the lack of ARM TALENT.

Ask me tomorrow who I take to start a franchise between he and Herbert, I’m taking HERBERT.
Tua basically has to be NOODLE to be good in NASHNUL. Brees is about the most accurate passer ever and has only 1 ring. And I don't think he's close to as accurate. They should dump him for whatever picks they can get.

Finz could probably trade the 3rd for a mega package to a team who wants Lance or Wilson (or trade with Jets to get Fields). But having Tua as your franchise QB is a very bad idea.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Holy shit my Bears are awful and should be launched into the sun.

Near cap and only have 35 players signed to the roster or some shit. This is like when I lwt the CPU manage my signings in Madden.

Doesn't even begin to cover the shittiness of Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy coming back.
Packers gonna roll the division for the next 10 years

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I guess I just don't get why they would hire Urban (and why he would accept). A big part of his success is crootin', and he's quit two previous jobs ostensibly due to stress/health. The typical NFL coach is a football guy who sleeps like 4 hrs/day, on the floor of his office. I could be wrong, I was probably skeptical about Pete Carroll - but Carroll had significant prior NFL experience. I feel like Urban would be gone within two years, whether he resigns or is fired.

Brick

he doesn't have anything to prove at the college level and he is only 56. why not. can always go back to college like saban.

i bet he takes over at ready2roll when CRANE KILLER is done.

bruin

I guess I just don't get why they would hire Urban (and why he would accept). A big part of his success is crootin', and he's quit two previous jobs ostensibly due to stress/health. The typical NFL coach is a football guy who sleeps like 4 hrs/day, on the floor of his office. I could be wrong, I was probably skeptical about Pete Carroll - but Carroll had significant prior NFL experience. I feel like Urban would be gone within two years, whether he resigns or is fired.

Also, Carroll lives on Mountain Dew. Drinks like 5 cans a day. Seriously.

GTfan27

Falcons just hired former Titans OC Arthur Smith as next HC. I guess we gonna draft a RB in the first round