• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
I didn't realize how rare 2k yard seasons were. Looking at Henry's make you realize how insane AP and Barry Sanders 2k seasons were. Barry had 40 less carries and 30 more yards and AP had 30 less carries and 70 more yards.

Before I looked it up, I would have sworn guys like Faulk and LT had a 2k yard season.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Davis’s regular season+playoff numbers from 1997 and 1998 seasons are pretty amazing to me, over 4,800 total rushing yards, 47 rushing TDS, and two super bowl wins.

So many chop blocks to make it happen!

bruin

Same picks, but Pitt.

TD’s stretch was pretty immaculate. Shanahan throwing Davis in the SB against GB when he had a migraine and was basically blind “We’re not going to hand it to you, just run right.” is a underrated feat. He’d be lauded today.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rivers lucked out on the weather. I was counting on some Buffalo shit storm when I made my pick.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Hoping the Bills go far. I don’t have any attachment to them or anything, but they are fun to watch and the team has been irrelevant for so long.
I liked them as a kid, sadly their best chance to win an Owl was against my #1 team. Since then Jaguars passed them as my AFC team, but would love to see them make some noise

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow of course this game is coming down to this review

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Live Laugh Love one kills me
I like the part when the dude walks in with sagging pants. “We all see it. We all see it” lol

They're funny but they aren't mean enough. My FIL is scared of propane tanks (like, the ones for home use) and my parents bought 30k worth of actual gold coins lmao

ZackMills

Have mercy
ALEX SMITH inactive

5c9h.gif