• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Wolfman21

They need bring back the Jaworski-era Kelly Green unis.

58dbca0e2e2ec.image.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So can only qbs win MVP now I guess? Henry just became only the second back to have 2k and 15+ TDs, first since 2006 to win back to back rushing titles, and it the Titans didn’t have him, they’d probably be a 4 or 5 win team.

Rodgers and Mahomes had great seasons as usual but let’s create a qb of the year award or something.

Wolfman21

Imma laugh if the nashnul futbaw leeg strips the iggles of that 1st round pick.

If Hurts was tearing it up and they just sat him like that, I could see the league looking into it. But Hurts was 7-20 for around 70 yds. His rushing was helping the offense, but his last 4 drives had garnered a total 50 yds and 0 points. I do think putting Sudfeld in was kinda throwing in the towel, but don't see the league really stepping in and doing anything in this situation.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
if Hurts completes the pass to the wide open receiver there, they prolly win the game with that decision...so i don't follow that.
Even analytics nerds can’t show me a chart that says to go for a 4th and goal from the 4 down 3 in the 4th quarter.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So can only qbs win MVP now I guess? Henry just became only the second back to have 2k and 15+ TDs, first since 2006 to win back to back rushing titles, and it the Titans didn’t have him, they’d probably be a 4 or 5 win team.

Rodgers and Mahomes had great seasons as usual but let’s create a qb of the year award or something.

We should also open it up to entire Offensive/Defensive lines. Hard to say like, a Center is an MVP, but the unit itself could easily be the most valuable group

Wolfman21

Just imagine if Hurts had actually been good last night and they did that predetermined switch. People would really be losing their shit.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Legitimate question, other than not knowing the plays, would any former HS athlete plucked from the stands have been markedly worse than Sudfeld? That was comical.

bruin

Bummer. Elway might get a actual competent GM in there.

Chargers job might be the most desirable job open. No pressure, young stud QB, tons of talent on D, top 14 pick and lots of mula.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

This is pretty crazy:

That being said, GODGERS is the MVP. Over 70% completion, 48/5, and the second greatest QB rating season ever, 1 point behind hisself. All at 37

GTfan27

Least heralded 2k season ever lol. Didn’t even hear it mentioned really and even during the game they just ho hummed it.

Lol I guess because nobody was expecting him to go HAM for 250. But God Damn if the Titans gave him the ball one more time he would have broken the all time record

ZackMills

Have mercy
I didn't realize how rare 2k yard seasons were. Looking at Henry's make you realize how insane AP and Barry Sanders 2k seasons were. Barry had 40 less carries and 30 more yards and AP had 30 less carries and 70 more yards.

OJ did his in 14 games rather than 16

Eric Dickerson did his without a QB
Southpaw wants Henry to get some recognition and when Utopia digs deep, we find ways to make it looks less impressive :laughing:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
When did Barry Sanders ever have a QB lol

Looking at the list, all these guys' QBs sucked with the exception of Henry this year. You have:

Joe Ferguson
Jeff Kemp
Scott Mitchell
Horseface
Vince Young/Kerry Collins
Christian Ponder
Tannehill

Sanders had a season where Rodney Peete, Erik Kramer and Andre Ware all started games.

Scott MITCHELL was the SAVIOR and got them to the PLAYOFFS where they got curb stomped by the Iggles.

Schauwn

He’s playing like one since he started with the Titans. Longevity is part of what makes someone great but for this purpose his name is irrelevant, he’s a top 5 qb based on stats alone in his time with tennessee.
Oh, I agree with you, but also agree Henry is a beast.

I was more speaking to the fact that all these other backs weren't playing with reel qbs, like Henry is playing with Brady or something.