• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh my God they finally called a false start on a tackle moving a half second before the snap

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
“300+ yards, 70% completion, and no picks for Haskins is bad”

Foreskins team passing today: 18/30 for 70 yards

No picks, doe!

tumblr_lowtd8Dfvz1qhktja.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That sucks but I did lol at him rolling over and pointing at it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't see much of the game but I did see the end of the Sunday night game. The Vikings were right to go for it on 4th and 1 from the Seattle 6 with 90 seconds left or whatever, but the play call was baffling. They had been on the drive shredding the Seattle defense with mesh and zone runs where their quick backs were gaining huge chunks probing for a hole.

So they come out in a heavy formation...and then run it up the center's ass? What? They probably had TWO double teams available to the right, Seattle had 3 nose tackles stacked over G/C/G. They ran it right into the NTs and got stuffed.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I didn't see much of the game but I did see the end of the Sunday night game. The Vikings were right to go for it on 4th and 1 from the Seattle 6 with 90 seconds left or whatever, but the play call was baffling. They had been on the drive shredding the Seattle defense with mesh and zone runs where their quick backs were gaining huge chunks probing for a hole.

So they come out in a heavy formation...and then run it up the center's ass? What? They probably had TWO double teams available to the right, Seattle had 3 nose tackles stacked over G/C/G. They ran it right into the NTs and got stuffed.

NASHNUL

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Chargers are doodoo but HERBERT makes them seem vaguely threatening