• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Don’t worry they’ll ruin him. For real though, should I like this pick? I have trouble getting excited for a Bears QB pick.

I think so. Makes amazing throws, did well against high level competition, athletic, etc. He started dropping because NASHNUL weirdos started with their whole COLLEGE OFFENSE nonsense, which makes no sense (Lawrence played in the most popular college offense out there right now). Even just from a practical standpoint, I don’t see how the Bears could’ve gotten their hands on a more promising or proven QB over the next couple years, so it’s definitely not a trading up to draft BITCH at #2 situation

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think so. Makes amazing throws, did well against high level competition, athletic, etc. He started dropping because NASHNUL weirdos started with their whole COLLEGE OFFENSE nonsense, which makes no sense (Lawrence played in the most popular college offense out there right now). Even just from a practical standpoint, I don’t see how the Bears could’ve gotten their hands on a more promising or proven QB over the next couple years, so it’s definitely not a trading up to draft BITCH at #2 situation
But is it a drafting Cade McNown situation?

bruin

Pretty remarkable what the DRAFT has become. Oh, it’s 5 PT/8EST. We’ll just have you sit through another KINGS OF LEON JAM. 15 minutes into the show, we’ll now just announce the Jags are on the clock.

Goodell comes up on stage? Let’s pick a fan from the crowd to sit in his CHAIR.

The Shield. Embrace it. We all sure did. Don’t act like you didn’t witness.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Pretty remarkable what the DRAFT has become. Oh, it’s 5 PT/8EST. We’ll just have you sit through another KINGS OF LEON JAM. 15 minutes into the show, we’ll now just announce the Jags are on the clock.

Why did all of the fans look like cartoon characters and why did they all have BMIs over 50? NASHNUL really pushing the same smooth brain strategy Braindead Biden and company have perfected labeling and mentioning everyone and everything is “double vaccinated” while having these assclowns packed cheek to jowl with magic masks on.

Whoever approved the ads this year must have done it as protest. Having land whales in cheap suits talking about food scarcity and hunger is peak $CURRENT_YEAR America. All of the top picks having chicken legs or looking like they’re one Sizzler trip after an ankle injury away from eating for free at the Heart Attack Grill was a nice touch.

Bears are bums that never, ever learn and are doomed to be 8-8 until Pace dies in a battery malfunction explosion in a Tesla on the Edens and/or 200 year old Virginia McClasky finally runs out of heart transplant options. The definition of insanity is doing the same dumb shit over and over and over again and expecting different results. Trading too much to take a quarterback that likely would have been there at the end of day one (or in Trubisky’s case day three)? Let’s do it!

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Why did all of the fans look like cartoon characters and why did they all have BMIs over 50? NASHNUL really pushing the same smooth brain strategy Braindead Biden and company have perfected labeling and mentioning everyone and everything is “double vaccinated” while having these assclowns packed cheek to jowl with magic masks on.

Whoever approved the ads this year must have done it as protest. Having land whales in cheap suits talking about food scarcity and hunger is peak $CURRENT_YEAR America. All of the top picks having chicken legs or looking like they’re one Sizzler trip after an ankle injury away from eating for free at the Heart Attack Grill was a nice touch.

Bears are bums that never, ever learn and are doomed to be 8-8 until Pace dies in a battery malfunction explosion in a Tesla on the Edens and/or 200 year old Virginia McClasky finally runs out of heart transplant options. The definition of insanity is doing the same dumb shit over and over and over again and expecting different results. Trading too much to take a quarterback that likely would have been there at the end of day one (or in Trubisky’s case day three)? Let’s do it!

You reel e think Fields would have made it to the end of day one? He was being mocked top 3.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He likely would have been there at 20 when they were set to pick. How many of these mocks had Mac "Get the gap insurance" Jones going in the top 5?

The Athletic mock was money except for Mac Jones. Mel Kiper’s jaw hitting the floor multiple times when the mock I had open was like 11/12 was hilarious.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He likely would have been there at 20 when they were set to pick. How many of these mocks had Mac "Get the gap insurance" Jones going in the top 5?

At the latest, someone would have traded up before/after the Pats. No QB was getting to 20. Also hard to picture the WFT passing on him at 19.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The Athletic mock was money except for Mac Jones. Mel Kiper’s jaw hitting the floor multiple times when the mock I had open was like 11/12 was hilarious.

How Mel Kiper keeps a jerb as a draft "analyst" is amazing and a real testament to how wrong one can be and never get fired as long as they've got great hair and carry urself with panache.

A lot of people had Jones going to NE at 15. There's no way Fields drops to 20.

Imma be honest - I actually really, really like Fields and really hope he isn't a bust but this is the Bears we're talking about and they play on a field that destroys knees and haven't produced a QB since Sid "Hebrew Hammer" Luckman. Trey Lance might turn out to be the better "field general" of the non-Lesbo Lawrence QBs this draft but he doesn't have the arm of Fields but he's also not managing epilepsy. The Bears medical staff isn't quite on the malpractice level of the WFT but they're really cheap and incompetent and are likely hiring that guy that used to be the Chargers main doc that was handing out PKs like candy now that he's getting his medical license back.

At the latest, someone would have traded up before/after the Pats. No QB was getting to 20. Also hard to picture the WFT passing on him at 19.

If the Bears weren't so lowkey in their incompetence with their very bad roster moves and roster mismanagement they'd be way more hated than the WFT but they've managed to just be mediocre enough not to draw the ire of BearGuy85 not going 3-13 multiple times the past two decades. That said, both teams have done the trading up to take a bum at 1-2 (RG3, Trubi(n)sky) and then trading up to take a tOSU QB with a big arm and little playing time.

NE was definitely taking a QB but other than the Bears (and the WFT) was there another team that was going to take a QB in Round 1 that didn't already trade up for a better option?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

Do people really watch it? This seems like one of the few times Twitter is useful.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I watch it. It was really bad this year, though.

Goodell was a walking popup ad. Someone traded up? Let's take this opportunity to introduce some guy who did some thing and talk about that for 45 seconds, then let them announce the call. It killed the few moments in which the draft had gained some energy.

The time between picks is also way too much. Give teams 4 minutes max. 1-1 should get no time.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
My friend group has a tradition of ZOOMING during the NFL and NBA drafts so its really just on in the background as we bullshit for a few hours

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I watch it. It was really bad this year, though.

Goodell was a walking popup ad. Someone traded up? Let's take this opportunity to introduce some guy who did some thing and talk about that for 45 seconds, then let them announce the call. It killed the few moments in which the draft had gained some energy.

The time between picks is also way too much. Give teams 4 minutes max. 1-1 should get no time.
Ken Griffey Jr fans see the world the same way, you Frank Thomas bitches be big hurtin