• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Woke up ready to party for the parade.

Bender isn’t stopping anytime soon, my bros..
View attachment 10686

giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What are these fuckshit playoff changes? Classic NASHNUL to ruin one of the few enjoyable things about it

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You seem to really enjoy complaining about it. At least they aren’t taking things away to complain about!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans gon end up with qb #0. They not gonna franchise Tannehill and go chasing Brady and not land him.

Welcome Josh McCown!

Skeeter

Uber felon
I would be curious if there is a correlation between hand size and NFL success. Seems like there should be as the ability to hold onto the ball seems important

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Edelman and Brady were seen FaceTiming with Vrabel while they were at some basketball game. Twitter speculation runs wild. Titans welcome BRADY!

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I would be curious if there is a correlation between hand size and NFL success. Seems like there should be as the ability to hold onto the ball seems important

I seem to remember a 49ers QB named Jim Druckenmiller who had fucking enormous hands. I recall they showed a picture with his hands next to Steve Young's, it the difference was almost laughable.

Of course, Druckenmiller didn't have much of an NFL career, maybe he should have had a career tearing phone books in half or something.

Skeeter

Uber felon
So interestingly I found a study on this. Hand size has no correlation to success, fumbles, playing in the rain, or anything else.

Have not seen if hand size and dick size correlate yet.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh wait that's not the Chargers logo? lol

i'mretarded.gif

anyway bad hair piece guys are all Trumpers too so

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wow that is bad. I mean I guess the rams could use a new logo, but their helmets and uniforms are some of the best in the league. Half the people will think that is a chargers logo.