• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hoyer? Stidham?

Do you guys know of any QBs that are out of work who have a lot of NFL experience that would draw a lot of fan interest who are well rested and highly mobile and could hide the Patriots offensive weaknesses and add a lot of dynamism? I can't think of any!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Odds Dan Quinn gets fired after this game? The Falcons are giving up like 12 YPP lol.

Or odds this post triggers a PORKERS collapse?

bruin

Hoyer? Stidham?

Do you guys know of any QBs that are out of work who have a lot of NFL experience that would draw a lot of fan interest who are well rested and highly mobile and could hide the Patriots offensive weaknesses and add a lot of dynamism? I can't think of any!

Tebow is happily married, kellatudd

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This offense is so FUN until they decide they don't want to pay Aaron Jones and ERIN leaves/retires and I have to watch A.J. Dillion run for 2.5 YPC on 40 carries a game and Jordan Love throw 25 picks a year

bruin

Chiefs basically played a C game tonight with their defense making plays. HB bbut it’s a different game with Cam! Is it, really??? *Clownzano headline.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Haskins goes for 300+ with no picks and a +70% completion rate against Baltimore and the football team rewards him with naming Kyle Allen the starter and Haskins is now 3rd string. Wyd Washington?

ZackMills

Have mercy
Haskins is butt. Better to play a more butt player so the FOOTBALL TEAM has a shot at TREVOR or Fields.

Something going on behind scenes though if he's not even the backup.

Wolfman21

Haskins goes for 300+ with no picks and a +70% completion rate against Baltimore and the football team rewards him with naming Kyle Allen the starter and Haskins is now 3rd string. Wyd Washington?

He threw for 70% and 314 yards with no picks and his QBR was still 31.5. I think that says it all

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Washington has got to have the worst supporting cast for a QB outside of the Jets. Lol at thinking Kyle Allen is really going to open up the offense

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Early in 2nites THURSDAY NIGHT NFL contest JOSEPH BUCK said something about NIck FOles n the double doink game, and said "Thanks to cris collinsworth for that phrase."

NATROY AIKMAN responded "We seem to work a mention of Cris Collinsworth into every broadcast."

BMACK thought to himself, "As do I with most of ma'posts on NUTOPIA."

bruin

Brady basically screaming at his OL like they are in pee wee then forgetting what down it is in a EMPTY STADIUM only made this beautiful Thursday that much GRAND..
Then I went back to the Dodgers game where WILL SMITH was unloading on one of his FRANCHISE RECORD 5 hits. In a post season game....

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lamar throws a clear pick. Gumble: "that pass is complete!"

Wtf