• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I wasn’t sure about it, but the Titans made the right call on Tannehill. He’s just good now somehow and Brady is washed up finally.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Lamar "TRUZZ TRUMP" Jackson going to win 23 MVP awards. Book it!

MINSHEW and ERZZZ Thursday night meaningful

Start hydrating now

My dad, who knows nothing about NASHNUL or foozball other than his '70s idol Jim Brown being the GOAT, was asking me who this "Lorenzo Lamas looking motherfucker in 'Duval' is" and before I could answer "MINSHEW II" he said "Imma watch him on Thursday." Hell has frozen over comrades.

bruin

My dad, who knows nothing about NASHNUL or foozball other than his '70s idol Jim Brown being the GOAT, was asking me who this "Lorenzo Lamas looking motherfucker in 'Duval' is" and before I could answer "MINSHEW II" he said "Imma watch him on Thursday." Hell has frozen over comrades.
This post has hit me like a SLEDGEHAMMER on this Wednesday AM. Lorenzo Lamas looking motherfcuker has me cackling wish I still had some Parliaments in my chevy cavalier.

THE SHIELD. 2020. BARS OPENING SOON. ITS BACK ON..

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

The Charges are the ones that had the team doc handing out painkillers like candy AND putting concussed players back in the game right that's now in federal prison, right? Isn't he the same guy that was hooking up ultimate chode Sean Payton with PKs for pokes on WV trailer trash?

This post has hit me like a SLEDGEHAMMER on this Wednesday AM. Lorenzo Lamas looking motherfcuker has me cackling wish I still had some Parliaments in my chevy cavalier.

THE SHIELD. 2020. BARS OPENING SOON. ITS BACK ON..

I'm still trying to figure out how he saw the Celine Dion NASHNUL commercial considering he watches nothing but CNN and MSNBC all day long. Are they airing it on there now? Are they airing this commercials during the Chris Cuomo show?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've had cracked ribs and I'm here to tell you nothing outside of being high on an extreme amount of narcotics really works on that pain, especially with 300lb people falling on it. So it was probably a pointless injection to start with.

GTfan27

I’d rather watch Madden, at least they all go for it on fourth down, and the CTE is only pretend! Plus they added the new beach ball volley mini game!

I downloaded the latest Madden and played it for 2 hours and deleted, it's terrible.

I spent 2 hours rearranging conferences on NCAA 13 to match present day and I'm still playing

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I only play once a week, so who knows?

I actually have fun with the glitches, so I’m sad this one didn’t stick around for a while!

The volleyball mini game made it a lot easier to stop levels sail!

tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How long is BILL gonna put up with Cam being such a fucking bum? Dude has been around for seemingly 10 years, is fairly mobile, and still does a holdsit.gif all the time