• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 EPL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a finish by Laca

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fergie isn't there, so why do prem refs still feel compelled to gift Man U penalties?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does NBC not have this game?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vardy is just so good. I feel like that guy could play anywhere but maybe central defense and do it above average.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I wasn't sure about Arteta but he's definitely able to get performances out of this team that Emery and even last few years of Wenger couldn't

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Despite looking more than competent recently it's still important to recognize that they are behind the likes of kind of bad teams like Burnley, Sheffield, and Spurs in the league table.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Whatever it takes for them to finish like, 2 points out of EL qualification.

Bonus if real David Luiz comes back and like pulls a Villa player's shorts down in his own box or something.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oliver really feeling bad for Watford. That guy straight up swatted that shot with his hand haha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holding starting in a back 3? um...

worst2first

I have fully accepted that Villa will be relegated. I am quite surprised at the effort so far today.

Playing back defensively and conceding goals in 3,2,1...

NML

Watched Brentford - Barnsley and it was amazing. Brentford needed either a win or draw/West Brom loss to get automatic promotion, and Barnsley needed a win and other shit to go right to stay up. 1-0 for a while before Brentford equalized, and then it was end to end for the last half hour. Barnsley scored in extra time to stay up

Leeds, West Brom up. Rooting for Brentford in the playoff myself but would be happy with Fulham too. Nottingham Forest also blew a 5 goal differential to miss out on the playoffs

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jorginho - that was pathetic

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Watched Brentford - Barnsley and it was amazing. Brentford needed either a win or draw/West Brom loss to get automatic promotion, and Barnsley needed a win and other shit to go right to stay up. 1-0 for a while before Brentford equalized, and then it was end to end for the last half hour. Barnsley scored in extra time to stay up

Leeds, West Brom up. Rooting for Brentford in the playoff myself but would be happy with Fulham too. Nottingham Forest also blew a 5 goal differential to miss out on the playoffs

Forest has been so close several times over the past decade or so but can't seem to get over the hump.

NML

JFC, Pulisic absolutely shat on arguably the best defense in the world.

NBD, just destroy TAA, Gomez, and Fabinho

Klopp’s face is perfect

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I've never understood the preference for Mount. He looks years behind Pulisic on the left.

Schauwn

JFC, Pulisic absolutely shat on arguably the best defense in the world.

NBD, just destroy TAA, Gomez, and Fabinho

Klopp’s face is perfect

why are these twitter videos always the worst fucking quality...

worst2first

giphy.gif

worst2first

Dean Smith quoted in the Birmingham Mail:
"I’m not sure what time I got to bed, but I slept in my office back at the training ground. I did an Eddie Jones and slipped off so the lads didn’t see me go!

"I gave (Grealish) a few shots last night and got him to sign a new five-year contract. It’s not been done yet, it was written in Sambuca, I’m not sure if it was mine or his!

"Seriously, that’s a chat for another day. Jack’s a wonderful lad and I’ve got all the time in the world for him and I’m so pleased that he scored the goal that kept us in the Premier League."

Villa apparently wants 80 million squiggles for him.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ok. Are you ready @kella ? We will win this one because the Arsenal board and ownership can say 'It's been a trophy winning season', then use it as justifications to stiff the fans for another year with various horrible policies. That's the way this sim works.