• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020 Bold Predictions Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Let's hear 'em for the strangest season in CFB history.

Jason fields convinces the big ten to start football on October 16th, allowing him to concentrate some time at his internship preparing form 1040s with extended due dates at fellow big tenner @Jacob ‘s firm. A key skill he will take into his new role after the season as CFO of his grandmothers cookie company conglomerate.

@Jacob still doesn’t return to post on nutipia as he must continue to sort through trump’s payroll tax executive order for his clients through the end of the year.

Renegade

Charge on!
I'm just going to assume the entire season gets completed, which I really doubt...

1. No one finishes undefeated
2. CFP: Jawja, Jorts, Klimpson, Okie State...Jawja gets it done and wins it all
3. Conference champs:
ACC - Klimpson over UNC
B12 - Okie State over OU
SEC - Jawja over Bammer, letting 1 loss Jorts into the CFP
AAC - UCF over Cincy
CUSA - UAB over FIU
SBC - App over Arkansas St
4. FSU beats Miami
5. Mike Leach finishes last in the SEC West
6. If the B1G does end up playing, 5-0 Ohio State gets into the CFP over the 1-loss B12 champ

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I honestly get chills when I hear the Gator band play certain songs. The nostalgia, the smell of Jack Daniels in a ziplock, the cheap perfume mixed with the smell of sorority girl sweat, it's too much. Take me back to a simpler time, when our only worries were looking out for security while huddled up lighting up a blunt in the fucking student section.

You don't have any of those memories because your mascot is a fucking bill goat.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CSU provided these "sober ride home" vans, and one time I came to a brief moment of clarity through the drunken fog and found myself sitting in the very back row of the van. I was engaged in mutual manual shifting operations under a coat draped over our laps with a large young woman, presumably a sweaty sorority girl, who was similarly inebriated. I woke up at 11am the next morning, naked next to the dryer in our basement with all my sheets and clothes inside and apparently clean/dry.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I remember in college we would go to like the first two games of the season and then it would be too cold and no one would go to any of the rest of the games lol. Plus D2 so who gives a shit. More fun to go to a houseparty and jump off the roof into snowbanks.

Renegade

Charge on!
I’m throwing in one that is apeshit crazy, but whatever, go big or go home: Gus Malzahn is the next HC at Michigan.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UyChXmO.gif