• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 Corches Trebuchet

bruin

that very day i was in the rose bowl watching oregon post-dennis dixon injury getting beaten by the bruins around a bunch of @bruin @bruin228 fans wearing DUMP DORRELL shirts with toilets on them. it was the saddest football game i have ever attended. oregon just ran WILDCANT with PWNSHAW @doh because they had no QBs or RBs left.

8 CLAP!

Some walk-on RB for the Bruins scored a TD in that game. I wouldn’t wish watching a replay of that game on my worst enemy. :laughing:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Bert's staff already "Miles" ahead of Lovie's. Get it? Cuz Lovie hired his underqualified son Miles to coach LB. The best hire Lovie had was Austin Clark lmao, though to be fair hiring Garrick McGee in his first year seemed good at the time.

Renegade

Charge on!
DICKROD! is back fellas.

I was fucking around on NCAA back around Christmas when the trebuchet started firing. I updated the coaches for my guess or preference or whatever on who would get hired for the openings out of boredom (and mostly to get rid of Randy Shannon at UCF so I could start a career as a DC). I put Art Briles in at UL-Monroe. I'm considering that not too damn far off of Terry + DickRod.

Renegade

Charge on!
Now with the portal plus the rule changes that don't require a transfer to sit out, Terry is probably going to make most of his recruiting class every year transfers and players dismissed at other programs. Worked well for him at D2 North Alabama. I look forward to seeing how a team made up almost entirely of transfers does.

Craig7835

Bert's staff already "Miles" ahead of Lovie's. Get it? Cuz Lovie hired his underqualified son Miles to coach LB. The best hire Lovie had was Austin Clark lmao, though to be fair hiring Garrick McGee in his first year seemed good at the time.

Yeah that was straight up nepitisim. The LB's weren't even that good

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I had this 2 weeks ago. Maybe. Imagine.

then again, I do think he is good as a position coach, and the OC is a title in name only since Sark will call his own plays.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
G5 programs gotta be cutthroat, if you ain't being talked about as hanging with the P5 then you are likely bleeding money.

Renegade

Charge on!
So with Avalos being hired at Boise and Huff at Marshall, I think the Trebuchet is fully reloaded barring some guy leaving for Nashnul.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They just hired Kevin Steele. Fulmer guy. He would be interim. Guaranteed. They gonna suck no matter what. He be fired next year if not this year. Depends on this investigation.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Good. New AD should hire new corch. Fulmer is no AD

No buyout. Fired with cause too. Saves a lot of money.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
His retiring isn’t tied to it, but Fulmer extended him prior to the season and he won 3 games and cheated. Yeahokjlaw.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He’s from east TN. He had a great season but not sure he’s a proven winner.

If Southpaw was hiring, my short list would be:

Freeze
Fickell
Herman
Malzahn
Chadwell