• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 Womens World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
With all the starters gassed, and this game getting really stretched, there have been some weird moments.

bruin

We must have high standards because at least half the time we didn’t know wtf we were doing out there haha

Never trailed and outscored foes 26-3 in the most competitive wc on paper

NML

Rapinoe won MOTM? And player of the tournament? She was largely not good, sans France and Thailand

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Oh well, let's see how your boys do in the Euros?... Oh wait, ur not good enough for that competition.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Rapinoe got player of the tournament over Lavelle? WTF?

Dutch way too slow on the ball. US just better atholetes and technically. Also maybe I'm in the minority but that was a boring final.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Rapinoe won MOTM? And player of the tournament? She was largely not good, sans France and Thailand

Seems like a choice by default. She had the best counting stats on the winning team, so I guess she wins. I think I would give it to Lavelle over her, but I'm not sure I would go for anyone else on the team. Crystal Dunn had an outstanding tournament, relative to expectations, but she wasn't better than Rapinoe. Maybe Ertz? I don't know. Tough when the best team doesn't play at their best and doesn't have one big star.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I agree there wasn't a standout American but Rapinoe didn't even play in the semifinal. She wasn't great in the final either.

Wolfman21

Rapinoe was dogshit in every game sans france. But shes being forced as the face of the womens team for obvious reasons, so there ya go

Wolfman21

I wasnt trying to get you...i honestly dont think ive ever even communicated with you on here so im not sure what youre on about. But carry on