• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Yeah. F1 guys have almost always been the highest sports earners per year, outside of maybe Tiger back when he was dominating everything.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I will say this though: If he goes to Ferrari and somehow wins a title there, he has to be the GOAT. It's one thing to win a title, another to win multiple titles, and yet another to do it with more than 1 team. But 3 teams? That's crazy. Not even Schumacher could accomplish that.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm pumped as I reckon Ferrari will throw everything at this so even if its a clusterfuck it will be extremely interesting. They're rumoured to be doing well with the 2026 regs changes too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm pumped as I reckon Ferrari will throw everything at this so even if its a clusterfuck it will be extremely interesting. They're rumoured to be doing well with the 2026 regs changes too.
They don’t have to change their turbo while everyone else does, is that right?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
They don’t have to change their turbo while everyone else does, is that right?
It's the sustainable fuel thing. They have a deal with a research centre and have a clear advantage. It all kicks in in 2026. I wouldn't be surprised if it just makes them explode more engines though.... :laughing: :laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
finally getting around to Drive to Survive

ricciardo seems like a fucking dumb bogan

lol'd at Saenz grocery shopping in a 720S

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol, I slept in atrociously and was hoping something cool would happen with the podium chasers. Turned it on halfway thru, RB are 1 & 2

don_t_know_what_I_expected-245x141.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
saw 2024 bahrain referenced as "the race that could have been an email" lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I watched the Nascar show on Netflix about the chase last year and was entertained. Still not a fan of the new format, but it was nice to see they have some drama and asshole drivers again. May need to try tuning into a race or two again

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I really liked that show. I think it's actually more compelling than DTS at this point mostly because RBR is just invincible and probably will be through 2025/as long as Max is Max. DTS was super compelling when Mercedes was at the end of their reign.

Hamlin seems like a raging narcissist, and I love that Byron was a fucking sim racer and is now winning consistently IRL lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
ALl of them were like, "I ain't trying to make friends". Logano seemed like the major asshole and this watermelon man is intriguing lol. But yeah the sim racer is pretty fucking crazy. He didn't learn on dirt tracks tho!!!!!!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He didn't kill someone on a dirt track like Tony Stewart so he's not legit

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I missed the start but turned it on at lap 2. MAX already had 1.2 sec lead lmao. I'll see if there are any midfield battles worth it in the first few laps but this SZN going to be absolutely awful

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol Stroll

They're all going hards to the end of the race I think, could be interesting. Probably won't

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's dumb. Perez interval over 3rd place is more than Max's interval over Perez.

:Sleepy2:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
when are people going to realize that Ricciardo is a bum. He's been shit for 3 teams in a row now.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Flipped Bristol to watch the end. The crowd is less than half full. Good lord. NASCAR is dying.

They gotta go back to the old ways