• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Went to the presale and saw tickets starting at $500 lmao.

If they're down 0-2, or the weather is shitty, there's no way they're going to resell for that.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I’ve been to a World Series game before Bush Knocked Down the Towers and it was a lot of fun for the money. Can’t imagine the kind of torture ur going to be signing urself up for going to a World Serious game in DC.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't have a ton of interest in going again since I basically dropped a mortgage payment drinking and eating on Tuesday night, but I was hoping to get them for $300 or so and flip them for double.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think those all closed! Too bad.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not worth the risk, and I'd rather let someone who actually wants to attend the game have them at "face". Although I'm sure the tickets I didn't buy were purchased immediately by someone for resale :thinking:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Meant to say this a few games ago, but every shot of Yankees fans at their home games is like live footage of the worst humanity has on offer. It's really incredible that the most expensive city in the country has straight up trash fans. Good fucking riddance.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Meant to say this a few games ago, but every shot of Yankees fans at their home games is like live footage of the worst humanity has on offer. It's really incredible that the most expensive city in the country has straight up trash fans. Good fucking riddance.

baseballyankeefans.gif

Pretty great year for THE YANKS given the number of injuries they had. Boone should get Manager of the Year and Cashman GM of the year if he hadn't fielded a bunch of injury prone players!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Staten Island, babby

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Astros really upping the villain factor to ensure they win against the Nats because no good can prevail in this sim. Yuli in 2017, and now this. Grats, I guess.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Astros really upping the villain factor to ensure they win against the Nats because no good can prevail in this sim. Yuli in 2017, and now this. Grats, I guess.

Lots of celebration in here about the big bad Yankees and now we get apex quants that scream at women to defend players who allegedly throw women down stairs.

Cool.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Robles is dumb, but the fact that he played even the 7th is dumber. Wtf Davey

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Perfect result for a long, competitive series. Hoping Strasburg is lights out tomorrow, but i think he gets hit

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

And now you have this to root against:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Weak jaw, overly coiffed hair, outfit straight out of a Trunk Club delivery. Definitely checks out. Probably drives a Wrangler, Rubicon trim.

Wolfman21

You just know hes brown nosed his way to the top. Would be interesting to speak to all the people hes thrown under the bus to reach his assistant gm job. Or the guy he stole all his ideas from.

Wolfman21

While the subject is being discussed though, I'd like to throw a question up. What does everyone on here think is a correct punishment for a guy who gets caught up in DV issues? For the sake of clarity...lets say its a guy who hasn't had any issues otherwise. From comments I've seen on twitter, people want him to be jobless for the rest of his life. Does anyone believe in second chances? Do you just want them out of, in this instance, major league baseball? He did the crime, baseball suspended him so he did the time...yet Houston is still being drug under the mat for having him on the team.(rightfully so after Taubmans actions and Houstons reactions since). Im just interested in seeing what everyones thoughts on that situation are, especially since the topic is so large and the cases are so publicized when they happen now.

I, personally, believe in second chances...so I have no problem with him serving his suspension and getting back into baseball. I do believe a 2nd instance should be a perma ban from the game however. This is strictly in regards to employment as well. I would definitely not want my daughter to ever come into contact with him. So just interested in what everyone else thinks should happen to guys who get into this type of thing.