• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

So I bought a pennant over the weekend. I had a nice little array of them when I was younger. Looking at them over the weekend it made me realize how cool each SB logo was. Like in '96 in NOLA, Green Bay's and NE's logos were mardi gras style.

Now over the past decade or so THE SHIELD has basically dumbed down the logos going as generic as possible. Like the NCAA courts all being the same in the tourney come March.

It' SB week. And the emotion have never been higher my bros.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
So I bought a pennant over the weekend. I had a nice little array of them when I was younger. Looking at them over the weekend it made me realize how cool each SB logo was. Like in '96 in NOLA, Green Bay's and NE's logos were mardi gras style.

Now over the past decade or so THE SHIELD has basically dumbed down the logos going as generic as possible. Like the NCAA courts all being the same in the tourney come March.

It' SB week. And the emotion have never been higher my bros.
Totally agree, used to collect them as a kid as well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Grew up with one of these on my bedroom door. Good times. Updated it every Sunday night and Tuesday morning.

1970s-nfl-magnetic-standings-board-28_1_2513fc2ca2171b9a1878ceb97f8eb8e1.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't know the stats, but I gotta believe the Chiefs must have the highest win % of teams who have not won the Super Bowl in a Utopian lifetime? The Minnesota Vikings might be the only other competition, as they typically have decent teams that generally are above .500 and managed to avoid being complete trash. Miami and Buffalo had some good runs early but have been trash in the last decade.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don't know the stats, but I gotta believe the Chiefs must have the highest win % of teams who have not won the Super Bowl in a Utopian lifetime? The Minnesota Vikings might be the only other competition, as they typically have decent teams that generally are above .500 and managed to avoid being complete trash. Miami and Buffalo had some good runs early but have been trash in the last decade.
Cleveland Browns: 489-404-13 (.547)

Minnesota Vikings: 415-344-9 (.547)

Kansas City Chiefs: 399-371-12 (.518)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tom Brady and Giselle were touring a private school in Nashville today. If he seriously signs with the titans I won’t know how to feel about it.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Sounds fake but hey fuck Elway

I'm pullin' for the Chiefs but I think the Niners win it. I think the Niners will smack the Chiefs in the mouth not unlike Seattle did to Denver in SB48 but Mahomes will at least give them a shot to recover and rally from behind. Looking forward to it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
View attachment 10627
MAHOMES
what would have horse faced Faggot Elway done? Yeehaweed and wished about playing Baseball??!!

This sounds unbelievably fake. I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying that it has all the hallmarks of some bullshit a landwhale boomer with a driver's seat selfie would post on Facebook.