• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Reverse Seahawk'd

Put the game in KURT/KIRT/KURT's hands!

giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Upon more analysis the curved serif looks okay against some numbers, like if shadowing the curve of the next number (eg 28) but if against a block edge like 33 it looks awful. The post game interview with Rudolph (82) you could see the good and bad.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Blessed reddit comment (in response to "Refs screwed the Saints again"

They actually kind of did though, if they called the MNF Packers vs Lions game correctly, the Saints would have had a bye.

Kind of funny tbh.

Wolfman21

Actually not mad...i'm only a little off on loss statistic....spot on with the win one. I was actually more than fine with how the Redskins handled the Cousins thing. I'd rather re-try finding a QB every season than sign one long term that was never going to lead them to a superb owl. We've waited 30 years, whats another 30? Dudes prolly got the best weapons around him in the NFC...he should be winning, happy he finally got over a hump today...especially against the AINTS

Also, go make your draft pick so karl can continue simming

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just heard that as per the refs, the refs did not miss that obvious pushoff! Imagine that.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is the Seahawks’ line the worst in the league or something? Multiple times their backs have just been blown up as soon as they get the ball.

Brick

don't get why kamara was relatively so bad this year. is it because he was on the AIRHEADS diet or injured or what?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
don't get why kamara was relatively so bad this year. is it because he was on the AIRHEADS diet or injured or what?
Athletes and candy diets always make me cackle