• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The classic trap our old friend would fall into. If everyone assumes you're just dense/clueless when ur actually joking, what's the difference? You can't expect people to correctly guess when you're being facetious given a pattern of absurd statements that you were completely serious about.
Is this about Beardown

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I’m still in awe anyone other than Pats fans could be mad at Vrabel for doing this lol. Look how mad BB is. He literally did the exact same thing against the Jets this year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That’s how I know that’s the only game you’ve seen. He’s actually been the best qb in the league since he began starting.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Noodle into double coverage > Cousins to an open receiver

503c58ad3da21afc46b3b115000318e3.gif

@bruin228 @bruin

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s still Ryan Tannehill. He’s no Mitch.
As a vol and titans fan I feel like I know bad qb play better than anyone. I know Tannehill hasn’t done much in his career but he has been fucking good the games he started for the titans. They didn’t even let him play last night. They just wanted to run Henry and win.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tannehill got ruined by Adam Gase but he was never KIRT tier awful

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KURT was better than Tannehill for sure. His problem is pooping his pants against good teams. Miami Tannehill was just mediocre always.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I was going to say Kirt had the benefit of good corching but I forgot he was on the FORESKINZ, so fair point

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He did have SHANAHAN and MCVAY
The guy who lost the super bowl for HOTLANTA (TRAE) and the supposed guru who put up 3 points in his own Owl?

That may be so, but we all know Dan Snyder was the one doing the coaching anyways