• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh man, I heard 8 minutes of G&D and callers are suggesting they're gonna be able to lure Lincoln Riley, Ryan Day, or DABO.

Why would anyone leave those king in the castle jobs making $5m a year with minimal traffic and a low cost of living to come corch the FORESKINZ?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Oh man, I heard 8 minutes of G&D and callers are suggesting they're gonna be able to lure Lincoln Riley, Ryan Day, or DABO.

Why would anyone leave those king in the castle jobs making $5m a year with minimal traffic and a low cost of living to come corch the FORESKINZ?

The DABO rumours are my absolute favorites. I would actually pay good money to see that fucking clown deal with the dysfunction in DC corching the FORESKINZ.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Ryan Day? The dude hasn't even coached a full season yet.

I could see Dabo leaving for a ton of money out of some dumbass amateurism moral stand, but not for them.

Lincoln Riley could still be Larry Coker.

LAWD.

That said, they can have Harbaugh if they want him.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"Because Ryan Day coached Haskins" is the reason lol

I'm not sure if it's possible to explain the mania of Skins fans outside of like, a doctoral thesis. They're just completely delusional man.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Dabo makes like $10m lol, I’m sure he’ll be on the next plane to THE VORTEX

bruin

Andy got outcoached by a guy who looks like one of Larry the Cable guys buddies that starred on some shit FOX network that aired for two seasons.
Also Indy's secondary, pretty sure they just pulled out some G League guys and flew them out to KC on Sat night.

worst loss of the MAHOMES era, but the Chiefs will be fine. Have you seen the AFC West? HFA goes through Mass anyway..

TonyGin&Juice

Ma'wife said to me, before we turned the game off to continue watching "COPS" season 15, "he's staring down his receivers like he's playing a Big 12 defense, he's done." Then BAKED threw that slant that turned into an INT and Booger just about went down to the field and cried on Baker.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
put me in camp booger. But you’d have thought the niners FB was headed for the HOF based on how many times he was mentioned after the injury

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
put me in camp booger. But you’d have thought the niners FB was headed for the HOF based on how many times he was mentioned after the injury

dude basically said they were gonna win the super bowl if Jusczcyk kept playing lol

Booger just talks a ton, so he drives boomers insane, which I approve of.

jdlikewhoa

dude basically said they were gonna win the super bowl if Jusczcyk kept playing lol

Booger just talks a ton, so he drives boomers insane, which I approve of.
He also heaped praise on Baker Mayfields upside while basically tombout how Jimmy G should be thrown onto the trash heap.

Really trying to shoehorn those pre-production talking points in there

TonyGin&Juice

FORESKINZ vs Dolfinos de Miami on my teevee today thanks to RedZone. Can’t wait to see who fucks themselves out of the 1-1 by attempting to be competitive. Good on my main man Bill Callahan for branching out from touring to make them dollars. Maybe he can play this during the halftime festivities once he’s done with his pep talk:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arians needs a full time assistant that was a former official to tell him when to throw a challenge flag! Amazing.

Reactions: Wuf

Wolfman21

FORESKINZ vs Dolfinos de Miami on my teevee today thanks to RedZone. Can’t wait to see who fucks themselves out of the 1-1 by attempting to be competitive. Good on my main man Bill Callahan for branching out from touring to make them dollars. Maybe he can play this during the halftime festivities once he’s done with his pep talk:

It doesnt matter if either of these teams pick 1-1 or 1-5. There will be someone available that will be a massive upgrade. And they will probably not pick them

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Dolphins aren't totally terrible at drafting, but they were in .500 limbo so half the guys they picked at 1-15 were BUMS anyways. FORESKINZ will fuck it up tho.