• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the fan submissions for the Steelers one have been the best so far

Justina: I’ve only been to Pittsburgh once. The Primanti Bros sandwich with the fries on it? Trash. Iron City beer? I’d rather drink deer pee. The overall feel of the city is depressing at best. It makes me grateful to live in Indiana. Fucking Indiana.

Tim: I don’t live in Pittsburgh anymore but going to a Steelers bar to watch games reminds me of all the reasons I left. Loud, fat, obnoxious fans who eat carbs stuffed with more carbs and pay $10 to drink Iron City, which is urine and Mon river water mixed together. We are watching the full collapse of the Steelers and all the team is doing is trotting out their military veteran so the MAGA fan base doesn’t boycott games. We are as villainous as the Patriots with a fraction of the modern success.

Dave: The fanbase does not bother to hide its racism in the slightest. You would think that Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell are comic book villains and Big Ben is basically the Pope mixed with Superman.Half the crowd leaves the first time something bad happens, 1/4 of the crowd says something racist about Tomlin, and the rest still chant “Heath” whenever a white tight end catches the ball.

It do be like that.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Turned on the Vikings preseason to put me to sleep and KIRK is on the sidelines wearing his helmet without pads in the 3rd quarter. He looks like just as much of a dumbass as you would expect

When he used to legit go to the podium and say “Robert [“the bust” Griffin III] and Mr. [Little Danny] Snyder will let me know what the plan is next week” used to crack me up. Seeing him on the reg at Murray’s eating his steak with ketchup is something that’s almost awe inspiring. Guy is exactly what the Vikings deserve.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@kella - when should I start tuning into The Junkies for my FORESKINZ FAILURE FIX?

I dunno, I don't hear them much anymore. Grand & Danny is probably better for idiotic sycophancy. Those guys are way too nice to their stupid callers who get through, I can't even imagine what is screened out.

TonyGin&Juice

I dunno, I don't hear them much anymore. Grand & Danny is probably better for idiotic sycophancy. Those guys are way too nice to their stupid callers who get through, I can't even imagine what is screened out.

Minus slamming BODY SHOTS with @Mr. Radpants and @jdlikewhoa at Seven Corners one of the reasons I'm SYSCED for me next trip to DC is the possibility of shooting Grand "Angelos Dick Rider" Paaaalson in the face with a shit missile.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think hosting that show has really opened him up to what a shitshow the Skeeeeins are. He still is a huge homer but it's at least tolerable. Danny actively despises the franchise so Grant has to balance him out a bit.

I mean, this is based on me hearing 10 minutes a day of their show, so take it with grain assault.

TonyGin&Juice

Grand is the same clown the was fueling the CULT OF COLT train and rode RG3's tiny dick until he whined hisself out of town. bartScott.gif for week one for the FORESKINZ.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Missed the WYTS deadline for this year, but four weeks ago the corporate entity that I pretend to work at while they pay me a meager wage decided to bring in a celebrity speaker to get us excited about filling out our TPS reports. Being Chicago, they hired Mike Ditka. After a painful incoherant 15 minute speech, that mostly was about the ‘85 Bears because that’s legitimately the only thing most Bears fans give a shit about, there was a Q & A. One dumbass pops up and says, “Hi Mike, fellow PSU alum, free JoePa!”. A uncomfortable wave rolled through the auditorium and the VP of Special Projects who was MCing the event made a move to the microphone that Ditka was clenching with both hands. Ditka stared at the guy, chomping on gum or his tongue and then said, “I went to Pitt, but that whole Sandusky thing was a witchhunt.”

...and we were done, the VP wrestled the mic out of Ditka’s hands and ended the event, thanking “Iron Mike”. And being Chicago, he still got a fucking standing ovation.

I hate this city...

ZackMills

Have mercy
He's just hanging out on the sideline.

ECx5THmWkAIOXJC

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So the SKEEEINS are definitely gonna send CASE to the Colts for like a 2nd rounder right? Any other teams with a capable/proven 2nd QB to offer?