• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

Dqnz-5SVsAAxurN.jpg

nnnnnn.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Crab Legs is donezo. Prolly get cut at the end of the season. If they have any sense they will bench him so he doesn't get hurt. Only way his contract is guaranteed.

Chefs, Rams, Packers, Saints, Pats

That's it, your SB champ will come from there. Rest of the league might as well tank. And as good as the Chiefs have been, that D is putrid. Maybe Berry and Houston coming back can save them, but if not, good luck getting past the Pats in bad weather playoffs. KC or Foxboro in January will not be good for that FUN offense.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Crab Legs is donezo. Prolly get cut at the end of the season. If they have any sense they will bench him so he doesn't get hurt. Only way his contract is guaranteed.

That's it, your SB champ will come from there. Rest of the league might as well tank. And as good as the Chiefs have been, that D is putrid. Maybe Berry and Houston coming back can save them, but if not, good luck getting past the Pats in bad weather playoffs. KC or Foxboro in January will not be good for that FUN offense.

Wait a minute now the SKEEEEINS are 5-2 I think!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

You forgot the Jags.

CJ_24

They are. Like Rodgers can't get hot and win 3 in a row. They would have won yesterday if Montgomery didn't fumble.
They played as good of a game as they are capable of, and lost. The defense is a bad combo of too young and too old. Most importantly, they are corched by mcmuffin. They are not good. Take away GOAT Rodgers, and they are a 3 win footbaw team. Rodgers ain't enough, not in that sport.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
A little early to nuke themselves like this especially since they have actually won games this year, but at the same time Hue shouldve been out on his ass last year. Browns gonna Brown y'all

I was too hungover to move so I watched Panthers-Ravens... initially reluctant. But it was fun, complete performance out thurr. DJ Moore is a clear playmaker and they're finally feeding that motherfucker

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They played as good of a game as they are capable of, and lost. The defense is a bad combo of too young and too old. Most importantly, they are corched by mcmuffin. They are not good. Take away GOAT Rodgers, and they are a 3 win footbaw team. Rodgers ain't enough, not in that sport.
Rodgers threw what should have been a pick that hit Fuller in the chest early in the week 1 game winning drive. Yeah he went on to win it, but if we are playing what if’s about the game yesterday assuming he would had won you can just as easily say they should have lost week 1.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm not saying they are an awesome team or that they should be 14-2 if if if. I am just saying you'd be dumb to count them out because if they get into the playoffs, which I am betting they will, Rodgers can easily go insane and win 3 games.

You can't say that about Kurt Cousin or MITCH or any other qb not in my list of possible SB winners.

Chargers are good and I love Rivers, but nah.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I was tempted to include the Steelers, but they don't have any defense this year. Very un Steeler like.

CJ_24

Rodgers threw what should have been a pick that hit Fuller in the chest early in the week 1 game winning drive. Yeah he went on to win it, but if we are playing what if’s about the game yesterday assuming he would had won you can just as easily say they should have lost week 1.
Well, if you're going to play that game, if Matthews isn't called for a bs penalty against Minnesota, GB wins that game.

I'm not playing the what-if game. I view, based on the team's entire body of work, that they simply are not good enough.

I'm not saying they are an awesome team or that they should be 14-2 if if if. I am just saying you'd be dumb to count them out because if they get into the playoffs, which I am betting they will, Rodgers can easily go insane and win 3 games.

You can't say that about Kurt Cousin or MITCH or any other qb not in my list of possible SB winners.

Chargers are good and I love Rivers, but nah.

GB has to make playoffs doe. It's going to take 10 wins to get the WC. If they're lucky, it'll take 9 to win the North. Looking at their schedule, they'll be lucky to win 8.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’m just not sure the Packers even make the playoffs. I agree with you Rodgers can carry the team in a single game, but their remaining schedule isn’t easy and that division is pretty balanced.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I was going to say that should go great for the Browns with some random dudes being HC and OC. But on the other hand Hue and Tod were so fucking terrible that anything is possible.

evil1

Even if it was just out of a sense of self preservation, how did Hugh Jackson not fire Haley 2-3 weeks ago?