• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's called ACC Network but I still see "Raycom Sports" plastered on some of the graphics. Doc Walker doing his low rent Cosby routine is long gone unfortunately, just some generic Daves now.

bruin

update on those horse face tears bros?

loved them showign horseface in the box while MAHOMES was taking it to them like August AMES (RIP)

WHat he hurt his shoulder from? Jerking off Pat Bowlen from his death bed????????

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
On my lunch break I just heard them shitting on Von LOL

The tone is deflation rather than outrage, so it's not as satisfying as anticipated. I imagine the Chad Kelly train is gonna be picking up steam.

update on those horse face tears bros?

loved them showign horseface in the box while MAHOMES was taking it to them like August AMES (RIP)

WHat he hurt his shoulder from? Jerking off Pat Bowlen from his death bed????????
:laughing: This made me laugh twice because I forgot that Bowlen wasn't already dead.

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I just like it when they do those mic'd up things. They chose Von and he didn't say a single word. What's the fucking point? Just to hear them grunt? Neato.

bruin

Rewatching MAHOMES on the DVR. Witten has improved much from week 1/preseason but Booger is still talking over him very much. Surprised producers haven’t told Booger to keep it down. Telling.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It was gloomy and foreboding last Saturday when I was there, I assume it is always like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Whoever is doing color commentary for the Broncos/Jets is drunk af and maybe on ludes. He says the wrong name like half the time, slurry as hell, and on at least 3 occasions I've heard him say GAPE instead of gap.