• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

EOaolDFU4AAtYCA

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t have a lot of confidence in my team today. Titans lack of pass rush and field goal kicker gonna bite them eventually I believe. At least I get to watch mahomes in the superb owl if they lose.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Time for the refs to make their mark on the game

That PI call was horrible lol. The illegal contact one probably was too but we’ll never know!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
One of my HS friends is at a bachelorette party in SMASHVILLE right now and her snapchat stories are very SMASHVILLE

But it's better than whatever I'm doing

BTW, the people who took Under 52 this game are dumb
Smoking on some Leidos scrubs dick and getting drunk at a shitty corporate bar? I’d take getting stiffed on tips by Gary Sheffield over that shit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That sequence was fucking back breaking. Let them score, come out with gimp ass weak play calls and go 3 and out and punt it back, they score again and get it after the half. Gjge

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That sequence was fucking back breaking. Let them score, come out with gimp ass weak play calls and go 3 and out and punt it back, they score again and get it after the half. Gjge

You’ve always got a chance with the CHEFS constantly shooting themselves in the dick

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
HATE these calls. The ball was underthrown. What's that DB gonna do?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t concur with the fact that the game was rigged but how do you throw a holding flag at the snap? Lol this crew was garbage.