• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Didn't Scott Walker get some decent payouts from that whole FoxxxConn fiasco? Why he hanging in some low rent apartment Wisky undergrads wouldn't hold a sad midwestern orgy in with shitty American beerz?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
c2dXMNo.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought there was no way they wouldn't mark that short which should have been my first clue that the call would stand.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Packers would be the Lions without the calls always going their way.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Browns are planning to hire the Vikings OC lol. Why on earth would you wait to hire the GM until after hiring that dude? Seems to me you only wait to hire the GM after hiring a straight G corch like Belichick or some shit. Not this guy. Jimmy Haslam is a fucktard.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Browns are planning to hire the Vikings OC lol. Why on earth would you wait to hire the GM until after hiring that dude? Seems to me you only wait to hire the GM after hiring a straight G corch like Belichick or some shit. Not this guy. Jimmy Haslam is a fucktard.

Ownership retardation. It's the reason for nearly every failure in global professional sports.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
20 bucks he did some kind of cognitive test and it was significantly off of his baseline coming out of college. Dude has gotten ROCKED with concussions. I don't blame him at all. Also he plays for the Panthers so...

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I've really become a sap because I got a bit choked up watching that Luke Kuechly retirement video. It's obviously the right move with his horrible concussion history, I didn't think a full scale rebuild was necessary, but now with the cornerstone of a defense that already under-performed this past season calling it quits I don't really think you have a choice on defense. I was on board with seeing if Cam could show something, anything, to prove he can still play since 2020 is the final year of his contract anyway, but I don't think there's much of a point to that unless they wanna tank for T-Law anyway.

My heart was broken watching that video, man. You're the fucking man, dude. Had the privilege of seeing him live getting 24 tackles in that monsoon against the Saints in 2013 to clinch a playoff spot. Incredible instincts for the position you just can't teach. Being a middle linebacker is brutal.