• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't realize they changed the rules for the first round so you could only draft lineman and QBs. The Lions gonna have to pretend that stupid tight end is gonna convert to OT.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
scott Barrett talks about the dangers of sample size al the time yet has no blue check mark? Where is jack ? Get him a check mark for the new public square that 15% of the country uses.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Wtf... he didn't like the music in the weight room, so he just cut the speaker wires? (Kaleb McGary)

IOL7zHG.png

He's not racist, he's awkward :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They traded back with the Saints and picked up their 2nd next year, which will basically be in the same spot as the pick they just traded for Rosen. Combined with his low salary, lawd did they get a steal. If he doesn't work out they got Treva in two years anyways.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They traded back with the Saints and picked up their 2nd next year, which will basically be in the same spot as the pick they just traded for Rosen. Combined with his low salary, lawd did they get a steal. If he doesn't work out they got Treva in two years anyways.

Or they can be blessed by GORDO next year

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Cards offense could be FUN with SLIDER, Johnson, Fitzgerald, Kirk, and Isabella, but SLIDER will die behind that line in Week 3

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I prefer to go with the line from Willis Nelson’s classic MYHEROes HAve Aalways been COWBoys

“Pickin up hookers instead of my pen, I let the words of my youth fade away.”

But instead of WORDs for me it’s W2 BOX 1 EARNINGS

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Amani Hooker, Cousion of Ma'Like Hooker and Coiner of @Bmack's signature catch phrase, I'ma need Hooker, is finally off the board.
Played basketball against his brother in HS, him and Tyus were the best AAU backcourt I’ve ever seen.

Don’t know much about Amani, but imma assume he’s a quality guy because his whole family is super nice.