• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hawks about to be my B team

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Greg Anthony talkin about how the 26 ppg Kemba is scoring is the, "easiest 26 ppg hes scored since being in the NBA...hes not being double teams, teams arent able to help off of his teammates, etc"................as a video is playing that shows him being helped on or double teamed in every highlight.

lol, fuck sake

Wolfman21

In July if you had told me on a Saturday night where NC State and the Canes are playing that i'd be watching the Hornets game because they're the only team i care about playing competitively on a semi-consistent basis......id have killed myself

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
It will legit be one of the greatest mysteries in sports history how a team with RUSS, KD, and HARDEN failed so badly. Shameful!

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I don't really see it as a mystery. They got one year of Harden playing at a high level then traded him instead of Ibaka, then the rest of the roster moves they made never worked out. Plus KD is kind of a bitch maid. A bitch maid with 2 rings, but a bitch maid nevertheless.

Wolfman21

Back to back game winner 3 pointers in the final 5 seconds for the Hornets. I dont think many hornets fans expected them to have 6 wins by march, much less by mid November

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Hornets actually are playing good basketball

Here's to hoping they can shake some things up in the east this year