• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tendies one win away, they're going to be waiting a while since the NUGGZ are on their way to a game 7 victory in 10 days

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Tyler Herro is way better than I ever thought he'd be
I'm blown away by how good he is. I've been watching him since HS, and usually I have a good sense of how good someone will be if I watch them that much, but never in a million years did I think he'd be dropping 30+ in a playoff game at age 20.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm blown away by how good he is. I've been watching him since HS, and usually I have a good sense of how good someone will be if I watch them that much, but never in a million years did I think he'd be dropping 30+ in a playoff game at age 20.

His HS tapes are pretty dope tho. Watching him at Kentucky I figured he'd be like a rich man's Korver but he's obviously already much better than that when he plays well.

evil1

The only bad thing about tyler Herro's play is that now we have to suffer through all of the bad puns from the announcers: "there's a new hero in town", "he's playing Herro ball!"

GTfan27

From what I hear Tyler Herro has been pretty active with the "Instagram models". I'm sure he will be just fine.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Dwight really is the worst, that headline @Brick posted was right. Keep it close @Wuf but make sure you lose

27d.jpg

Brick

watched for the first time since COVID bubble for 30 minutes, and literally 15 of those minutes have been players flopping and official reviews of the flopping.
kfed1.gif