• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We just need to steal one of this first 4, get it tonight and you can skate until game 5 when NUGGz pull off their 3rd straight

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Holy shitty defense

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SWITCH. LITERALLY YOU COULD ALL COLLAPSE ON BALL YOU KNOW HES SHOOTING. No need to worry about overcommitting. Just dumb af defense

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
reverse-lakers-bro.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Holy shitty defense

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SWITCH. LITERALLY YOU COULD ALL COLLAPSE ON BALL YOU KNOW HES SHOOTING. No need to worry about overcommitting. Just dumb af defense

You're not wrong but fucckkkk man you gotta think AD ascended with that shot. I knew we were fucked when there was 2 seconds left after all that craziness before the final shot, i couldn't there was still that much time left. Fuck me.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is he still being terrorized by carpenter bees while dealing with satellite internet at the stupid farmhouse he moved to

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What an amazing collapse by Denver. Every player except Murray n Nokic are garbage. They had a stretch of 3 3 point shots (none by Murray or Nokic) with 20 seconds on the shot clock starting whilst they were up 20.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was about to lose it but thankfully at every turn NUGGZ prove to me they are the anti- State. Murray has become an elite player.

Brick

I was planning on sending these to you when the site started but I can see he’s already living in your head RENT FREE
until they put the blog post titles behind the paywall, i'm set buddy.

oh, i'm sorry, don't they call blog posts BLOGS over there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Usually I roll my eyes when announcers ask things like "is Tatum hurt?" but he has something going on. Idk if something happened to his family and his head isn't in it or if he fell down the stairs on his day off but he's awful tonight.