• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Have you guys seen this fucking Terry Rozier tattoo?

i

I've been laughing for 2 hours at this shit

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's hard to imagine the NUGGZ actually being a viable contender THIS year without a trade for a veteran presence, but who would they wanna give up? Beasley could be a nice piece somewhere but I think you'd have to give up a starter to bring someone effectual enough to possibly change this into a championship roster.

That being said, MPJ is showing some great flashes and you could reasonably see him being ready for a full-time starting role by the end of next season, and he absolutely has that potential to be that key piece to get the NUGGZ over the top, it's just not a possibility in the short-term. Or maybe it is, i don't fucking know.

evil1

I think the NUGGZ are contenders this year, although I would put them a notch below the Lakers and Clippers. To be stronger contender this year, I think they would need to upgrade the starting combo of Murray and Gary Harris. Alternatively, they could try to convert some combination of Will Barton, Malik Beasly and Tory Craig into one single better player.

Beyond that, I think their best bet is to stay pat and see what kind of player Michael Porter jr turns into by the end of the year.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I think Harris and Murray are capable of better than they've shown and Jokic is picking up steam as the season goes along, so I agree and that's where I lean.

Wolfman21

SUNS

Ayton is cool I guess but imagine BOOK and DONGCIC together.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Didn't the suns go like 4 drafts in a row spending their first round pick on small forwards? lol

Book and Doncic.....would anyone else touch the ball?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Not 24 hours after he got passed in points, that’s like a script or something wtf. Didn’t he just have a kid too?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That is definitely not true. One of his daughters was three months old and I doubt he or his daughters were flying the helicopter.