• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Wolfman21

I knew a guy that went by Bulldog in college. He got shit hammered first semester of freshman year at an off campus party, came back to our dorm(freshman dorm so there were resident advisors) and walked down the hall leaning against the wall all the way down the hall knocking signs and shit to the floor before he made it to the case holding the fire extinguisher where he knocked into that breaking the glass and falling to the floor. Amazingly...he wasn't kicked out of the dorm or school. I do not think he ended up completing his degree though.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Embiid is a little bitch.

Starts a fight up 20 points, gets headlocked by Karl Anthony Towns, would've got clocked if Simmons didn't tackle KAT, and then got pulled off the pile by 6 foot tall Jeff Teague lol

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
DUBZ tankin for...

tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So are the playoffs actually gonna be FUN before the finals this year? No superteams. The Rockets gave up 158 points to a team relying heavily on Moe Wagner, Thomas Bryant, and Davis Bertans.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Curry expected to miss 3 months. Dubs have shitty year get high pick and go back to playoffs next year. I can hope.
Going to 5 straight Finals has totally killed this team. They lost KD, Klay + Curry in 6 games. Now DrayMANG and D-Lo Brown both hurt.

Little Ball + Steph + Killa Klay + DrayMANG + whatever crap they get for D-Lo + LAVAR = 1 seed

Hike

güero
I feel like I’m watching a late 90s early 2000s Warriors game. I kind of of know who these guys are but I expect nothing out of them. But hey the new arena looks great.