• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
u8663xoxby631.png

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Rob Lowe GM going to bring in players on discounts like Pat Riley? Having LeJuan, AD, and Kwahi is nice but when they are forced to play with a MLE and the lucky fan winner from "Run the Point Night," teams gonna run a train on them as the season grinds on and they can't rest 87-year old LeJuan or AD's glass body breaks.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
warriors front office does work. That said great pickup but the league is gonna be so fun to watch.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Dubs got DLo instead of losing KD for nothing? Light years.
Nothing? Iggy and 3 first rounders ain't nothing, especially for a max contract PG when they already have the best one in the league and car basically capped out now.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Nothing? Iggy and 3 first rounders ain't nothing, especially for a max contract PG when they already have the best one in the league and car basically capped out now.
It's one first 6 years from now / DLo just made an All-Star Game at 23. Iggy was the cost of business.

The Warriors are capped out for the foreseeable future. The only way to add talent for them was this S/T. They can test out DLo/Curry and if it sucks, they can move on.

It's going to be interesting to watch him and Curry play. Both are gr8 spot up shooters. Steph is pretty good off the ball. The Warriors just needed scoring and they got some.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I’m hearing that the blazers have just acquired Hakeem whiteshed from the heat for bo parkland and leonard Meyers

goblue96

Good news: Moose have one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Bad news: No one on the team can fucking shoot.

Gonna win a lot games 80-77 just like in the 1990’s.

evil1

Good news: Moose have one of the best defensive teams in the league.

Bad news: No one on the team can fucking shoot.

Gonna win a lot games 80-77 just like in the 1990’s.
I'm not sure what the end result is for the 76ers. They lost JJ Reddick and Jimmy Butler but gained Al Horford and Josh Richardson. It seems like a lateral move to me.

goblue96

I'm not sure what the end result is for the 76ers. They lost JJ Reddick and Jimmy Butler but gained Al Horford and Josh Richardson. It seems like a lateral move to me.

Swapped a lot of offense for defense. Butler played defense but Redick was a traffic cone on the defensive end but he could shoot his way to a net zero performance.

Now, it’s all defense and nobody can shoot outside the paint.