• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Looks like all but 3 of the rest of the CL games will only be on CBS streaming. The final will be on CBS Sports Network. Handwank dot gif

Snorky's Shame

Manchester City’s MOTM: Rafael Varane

Total UCL wins for the six quarterfinalists so far: 0

This is 2004 all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
#SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT
#SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT #SarriOUT

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Who am I rooting for in this tournament? A website quiz says I am a Chelsea fan? Do I stick with that?

I was rooting for ranoldo to put the futbol club on his back but it looks like he failed with these weird rules about away goals? I could only watch in Spanish .

Rob's FSU

Haha get fucked Juventus

Ronaldo-Real-Madrid-Navas-951330.jpg

NML

Sarri runs one of the more complex tactical styles among the major corches, and he keeps getting canned after one season lol

Also the answer for who to root for in the UCL is definitely Atalanta - they are a small-town club that scored nearly 100 goals in fucking Italy. Far and away the most entertaining team to watch as they have studs like Gomez, Zapata, Muriel, and Ilicic (who’s injured for PSG) offensively and Kella and I on the backline

Snorky's Shame

So if Manchester City beats Lyon as expected, the UCL semifinalists would be:

A team reviled for being financially doped by an energy drinks corporation (Leipzig)
A team reviled for being financially doped by Qatar oil money (Paris)
A team reviled for being financially doped by UAE oil money (Manchester City)
Plucky underdog who doesn’t win trophies very often (Barcelona or more likely Bayern)

If you’re a football purist, you might be throwing up right now.

Snorky's Shame

This is how Brazil must have felt like in 2014.

The fact that Barcelona’s biggest signing starts this game on the bench says it all about this club under Bartomeu.

Snorky's Shame

The officials felt sorry for Barcelona, no stoppage time.

It’s absolutely shocking that Barcelona and Real Madrid can’t handle high pressing teams. So many bad giveaways in front of goal.

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

Alphonso Davies just did Nelson Semedo dirty.

I’m just trying to convince myself now that this is an International Champions Cup game.

Snorky's Shame

I 8-2 be Barcelona right now.

How the hell did they get here might you ask?

Needlessly going after 100 points in 2013-2014 thus denying Thiago Alcantara playing time which triggers a clause in his contract in which his buyout is significantly reduced. Bayern promptly buys him for cheap.

Buying Arda Turan when his best position doesn’t exist at Barcelona.

Buying Antoine Griezmann when there were more pressing needs on the team (cough should have bought De Ligt cough)

The whole Neymar debacle.

Buying Philippe Coutinho when his best position was neither a winger on the left side or center-mid.

Samuel Umtiti not wanting surgery on his knee and falling off a damn cliff.

Not properly replacing Dani Alves with someone who actually is a RB not a MF.

Taking the Copa del Rey way too seriously. Young players didn’t get the experience needed and the starting 11 didn’t get the rest they needed.

Spending way too much money on Osumane Dembele whose spent more time hurt and playing Fortnite than actually on the field.

Not firing Valverde after the end of last season. Let me get this straight, you fired him after a Super Copa loss but not after the Anfield meltdown?

There’s probably more but those are the easy ones to think of.

Last edited:
Reactions: NML

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Shocking that they can't compete vs other leagues when their own league is unbelievably top heavy.

Snorky's Shame

Shocking that they can't compete vs other leagues when their own league is unbelievably top heavy.

More concerning is the fact that Barcelona and Real Madrid were there to be had this year as neither were that good. Not only did the rest of the league not challenge them, they didn’t even come close.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They really interviewed one of these fellas for what seemed like an excessive amount of time on the telemundo. He was from the losing side. Who gives that much airtime to 2-8 loser? Disgusting.

Snorky's Shame

It has to be said but Flick inherited a mess at Bayern mid season and turned them into arguably the best team in the world (despite what Arturo Vidal says).

With him, Klopp and Nagelsman, just to name a few Germany has the best set of coaches in the world right now.