• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
4 extra time goals wtf

Shame Oblak wont ever get a WC appearance with Slovenia. Has to be the best in the world.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That said, tournament is probably over. Rugani has Coronavirus and Juve is under quarantine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snorky's Shame

Not to mention Napoli can’t fly into Barcelona and La Liga has been shut down for 2 weeks.

Copa del Rey Final also postponed.

FWIW La Liga and Serie A used to end in mid-June on a regular basis (basically odd numbered years). Could see that and the Euro being pushed back. Players would have no rest though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Not to mention Napoli can’t fly into Barcelona and La Liga has been shut down for 2 weeks.

Copa del Rey Final also postponed.

FWIW La Liga and Serie A used to end in mid-June on a regular basis (basically odd numbered years). Could see that and the Euro being pushed back. Players would have no rest though.

Except for the two weeks (or more) of rest that they now have.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Euros will go to 2021. They let domestic seasons play out. All domestic calendars are pushed back a little as is CL for 2021. If you know now, you can push Euros to start in perhaps even August '21, and again push things back a bit for domestic/European calendar in 21-22. Keep the start of the season really short because Qatar will be in the winter.

The other thing is you will have to eliminate a Nations League season I think if you end up pushing everything back. OR you could just play the Euros over the course of International dates? Maybe the final 8 just one longer FIFA date.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hertha just needed fans to not come to games!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hertha just needed fans to not come to games!
3 clean sheets in the last 4 games, and the game they gave up goals is one they actually drew with RBL which is a good result anyway.

May need to cop a shirt soon. I'll need a euro 5XL!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
UCL gonna be a tournament finals in August?

62b0emga9h551.jpg

Snorky's Shame

I have a feeling we’re getting a first time winner of the UCL.

Or Real Madrid goes into god mode and destroys everyone.

Napoli win Coppa Italia.

Snorky's Shame

Hamburg needed a draw to get into the promotion playoff and lost 1-5 instead, lul.

And the guy who scored the final goal of the game was a former Hamburg player.

Remember when Samuel Umtiti was considered one of the best defenders in the world? Yeah, those days are long gone.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I remember dominating my Hamburg-led PES 2006 (Might have still been called Winning Eleven) master league. They had RVDV and some other really nice players over a decade ago.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lmao. Anyone watching the Bayern game just see that shot from Coman?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ridiculous hit from Cuisance though to make up for it. Bayern never runs out of these guys.

Snorky's Shame

UCL Draw in bracket order:

Leipzig - Atletico
Atalanta - Paris
Manchester City/Real Madrid - Juventus/Lyon
Barcelona/Napoli - Bayern/Chelsea

They really stacked the bottom half of the draw.

Snorky's Shame

Europa League Draw in bracket order:

Wolverhampton/Olympiakos v Roma/Sevilla
Manchester United/LASK v Kobehavn/Basaksehir
Internazionale/Getafe v Leverkusen/Rangers
Shakhtar/Wolfsburg v Basel/Frankfurt

Snorky's Shame

20 years ago Deportivo won La Liga. In 2004 they made the semifinals of the UEFA Champions’ League.

Today they just got relegated to Segunda B, Spain’s third division. It’s not easy to get out of because it’s regionalized.

God speed Super Depor, God speed.

Snorky's Shame

Apparently Segunda B will have 100 teams in it next year with 5 leagues of twenty teams each. So you have a 4% chance of getting promoted.

Good luck Deportivo and Racing.

EDIT: Forgot that Deportivo lost the promotion playoff final last year to Mallorca.