• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Snorky's Shame

They were most likely going to sack Setien anyways after the tournament. It’s not all his fault though, this team was terribly constructed and most of the blame should go to Bartomeu and the board.

The question now is not who Barcelona would get, but more concerning is who would want the Barcelona job knowing that it could be a one year gig with elections coming up next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

It’ll be Xavi or someone like Emery

Re Xavi:

This is where the upcoming election comes into play. The main candidates are Victor Font and Joan Laporta (former Barcelona president in the 00’s). One of Font’s main objectives is to bring In Xavi as coach. Supposedly Xavi wants Font to be the president. If Xavi takes the job now, Font loses a major piece of his election strategy.

Snorky's Shame

Raheem Sterling will rue that miss forever.

I guess the rest helped the French and German teams.

mcnoles

EffUwq9XsAANn4_

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lyon rules. They've deserved this for a while.

Also out of the 4 teams in the semis there are only 2 worth supporting and one of them is owned and named after a fucking energy drink lol

Snorky's Shame

Out of all the teams not win a title in the UCL era, Lyon has the second most points in the UCL. Anyone want to take a guess who’s number 1?

Snorky's Shame

It’s arsenal I’m sure.

Yep. Only Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester United and Juventus and gotten more points than Arsenal in the UCL era. Chelsea and Porto will probably pass them next season though.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sevilla, bros? Here we go again...

Would be happy with either Inter of Shaktar winning tomorrow. Feel like any of the 3 winning Europa would be cool. (Sevilla cuz it'd be like their 12th or whatever)

Snorky's Shame

It’s looking like Paris v Bayern in the final.

Paris going for quadruple (which they won’t be able to win for a long time unless the French League Cup comes back) while Bayern goes for their second treble to match Barcelona’s record of two trebles.

This also means Porto goes into Pot 1 with Liverpool, Paris, Bayern, Juventus, Real Madrid, Zenit and the Europa League winner.

Ajax also goes into the group stage.

Last edited: