• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Walking into this thread this morning:

biDFHU0.gif
Just wait

BitesizedWeightyAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And so begins my prediction. This is gonna be soooooooo much worse than if they had fired him. I mean, Jesus...look at the media response last night and this morning.

-YTC

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This is the piece of shit Urban was protecting, remember:

How did Urban keep his job? This is insane.

What a lying piece of shit.

Shouldn't he be fired just for that?

Those two clauses don't make sense put together!

This is actually the best for my MORALITY POLICE role @Brick! Anyone else at the university would have been summarily fired for doing what Urban did. Congrats on showing the world that you care more about winning than doing the right thing. Reporters are going to be swarming over OSU all year, finding every little thing that Urban has done wrong. CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited:

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

Shouldn't he be fired just for that?

Those two sentences don't make sense put together!

This is actually the best for my MORALITY POLICE role @Brick! Anyone else at the university would have been summarily fired for doing what Urban did. Congrats on showing the world that you care more about winning than doing the right thing. Reporters are going to be swarming over OSU all year, finding every little thing that Urban has done wrong. CAN'T WAIT!

The quoted part is exactly it. If he were a losing coach, he would have been let go. No doubt!

This article expresses my thoughts on the whole thing pretty well.

No Apology to Courtney Smith? It was all about the trouble this caused Urban and anOSU fans. Sad.

CJ_24

He's the perfect encapsulation of a lot of fan bases, tbh. Most of the time in big-money athletics, when choosing between winning or doing the right thing, people choose winning.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm glad we have decided that covering up for wifebeaters isn't as bad as covering up for tattoos and now we can put all this behind us

Eh, OSU was going to do the exact same thing with Tressel until it turned out he lied to the NCAA. Lying to the NCAA is game over.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I mean, could this had been any more mishandled by tOSU? Their own report is pretty damning, worse than I was expecting, and they just brush it off and say sorry. lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, that three game suspension is apparently LITURALLY just that...he can corch practices, hold meetings, etc.

"Just don't be at the stadium while we curb stomp Oregon State and Rutgers (sorry, Mike)"

Hopefully, Patterson beats their ass

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pro style offense, NCAA style verbal and physical abuse program

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh man, I didn't even notice this before:

Seems like pretty obvious sexual harassment at this point.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I didn't even realize that OSU was in Tokyo to play Texas Tech when the Heisman was being announced. :laughing:

He's still my favorite college player who didn't go to OU by a pretty wide margin.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I wonder if there will ever be anyone else as amazing as Barry in our lifetimes.

I think he's a lizard person .

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kevin Anderson is a notorious fuckhead, so this doesn't surprise.

UMD is also one of those schools who cut like a half dozen other sports to pay for their shitty, embarrassing, stupidly dressed football team.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd rather tattoo Goatse on my chest than the Maryland flag.