• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who got the privilege of transcribing BAKER'S crayon scribblings into legible work?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Stanford qb 5th year guy coming to TN. Seems like he should start easily if he's worth a fuck.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol sure

Definitely not one of those pieces where the player talks about how where they attended is MAH DREAM SCHOOL

Soonerfan09

Lol sure

Definitely not one of those pieces where the player talks about how where they attended is MAH DREAM SCHOOL

We get it, you hate everything Oklahoma, but please stop talking out of your ass.
GNWMWUGDWWCNXZC.20171012163402.JPG

And yes, everyone knows the kid in the hat looks like an idiot.

coogrfan

In a move that surprised no one, ED Oliver announced that this will be his final season at UH.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
FOI requests finally came to fruition. Media outlets still pouring through all the documents but rest assured, there will be some gold in here.

Best so far:

From Brady Hoke to John Currie:

"JOHN I HOPE YOU DO KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH I DO KNOW THE ENVIRONMENT WE LIVE IN AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AT TENNESSEE!"

Dropbox link to all texts and emails.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ojyeg96gwsqfml0/AABTaH8am8iLi7BD_G8y91i9a?dl=0

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Haha who knows. I just remember it because he was a Titan for a little while and there was a local story about it here last year.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan cancels its home-and-home with the CHOKIES in 2020 & 2021. Adds Arkansas State in 2020 & TBA in 2021.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
When I take Norma on long leash walks I always start her out at some new area of a field or irrigation ditch or park where there is bound to be some animal activity, then I let her just lead me wherever she wants (within reason) for like 30 minutes.

So we tracked a raccoon the other day and we ended up at a storm sewer under the road. She got super excited and tried to go into the storm sewer after it. I shined my phone light down there and saw like 5 sets of eyes and they said "NORMA GET OUT OF HERE YOU DON'T WANT NOOOOO PART OF THIS SHIT!"

She also fucking LOVES tracking hobos. If there is a hobo sleeping within 2,000 yards of our current walking position, Norma will lead me right to them. They are usually tucked away somewhere just out of sight of the cops, so I often don't see them until we've walked right up on them, which gets a bit awkward. One day Norma dived through some bramble bushes and I walked around them to find her with her tail wagging trying to lick the face of some hobo who was still in his sleeping bag at 12:30pm, lol. "uhh sorry man, I didn't see you here." Norma was so proud of herself for finding the hobo for me! I'd say we disturb 1-2 hobos a week on average during our lunchtime walks.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Today's count was:
1 City Park employee disturbed while napping under tree (When Norma determined he wasn't a Hobo, she snorted derisively at him)
2 squirrels (treed)
1 medium sized dead rodent (rolled in)
1 dead turtle (picked up)
2 ducks chased (into pond)

Her legs/stomach were coated in this oily black sludge from the pond bottom... It look like she was swimming in an oil spill, lol.

30657251_10104476696471373_2653000182047703040_n.jpg