• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

coogrfan

A dude named after a hat that makes you look like an idiot...

:emo::emo::emo:

Tom-Landry.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
I mean, it's like enjoying the USSR causing a major defeat for Nazi Germany, in that I hope the aliens vaporize both sides, but that was pretty well done by the bride.

Playing as Murrica in HOI4. I supply both sides on the eastern front. As Simeon Weisz from Lord of War said "Did it ever occur to you I wanted both sides to lose?".

Last edited:

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Loving to peruse the anOSU boards and watching the defense of Corch Irvin Mayers for how he's handled this Zach Smith situation.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
None of the comments I read even mentioned the domestic violence stuff, they just talked about how they were glad he was gone because he sucked as a WR corch lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Is anyone really shocked that Meyer didn't care about what Smith did until the press found out? He's always prioritized winning over anything else.

The hilarious part is that Smith was a bad WR coach. OSU cannot develop a good WR at all, despite the talent they have. Meyer could have fired him in 2015 and nobody would have cared. OSU will of course end up in a better off spot without this guy because that's what OSU does. Scandal, but then they get a better coach out of the scandal. Fuckers.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why is it relevant there were no convictions? We're not talking about whether he should go to jail, we're talking about whether he should be a position coach on a football team. Isn't one of Meyer's axioms to "treat women with respect?" Interesting...

Skeeter

Uber felon
So an accusation by a wife in 2009 who later recanted means he should never be hired?

I'm not standing up for the guy. If he's an abusive piece of shit he needs to go. Meyer has been very consistent with that.

New things come out and he immediately terminated. Just curious what you think should've happened?

This guy also happens to be the grandson of Meyers mentor Earle Bruce.

bruin

Nobody ever has made any mistakes. No one deserves a second chance.

Just waiting for that asteroid.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Get the fuck out. Urban admitted that he fired him because it looked bad for the program, not because he's a piece of shit. He then said domestic violence is a lot of "he-said, she-said." I find it hard to believe that Urban didn't know about 2015. You think he wouldn't know about a player being arrested? Smith was arrested in fucking May of this year. It's not like he was arrested on Sunday and fired on Monday.

Maybe, just maybe, when a guy is accused of assaulting his pregnant wife while drunk, you treat that seriously?

Dude never should have been hired at Ohio State in the first place, and at a bare minimum, he should have been fired in 2015. If Urban truly didn't know about 2015, then he should have been fired in May when he was arrested again.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It was in jest of society in general, should have mentioned.

That's even dumber. This douchebag has been arrested 3 times now for domestic violence of some sort and hasn't seen any real consequences until now. And I'll bet the only consequence he'll see is losing his OSU job. He'll probably get hired somewhere else, too, because he's apparently a great recruiter.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'm actually curious why we didn't hear about it in may. Nobody picked it up anywhere. That's the kind of shit that's ran with typically.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I just hope it doesn't take you as long as it did for me to realize that we don't have to worship and defend these piece of shit scumbag enablers just because they happen to corch our favorite teams and win a lot of games.

-YTC

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Sounds like the getting slow!

One the other hand Norma has put on ten pounds and she’s faster and stronger than ever!

They had to send Fiona over the rainbow bridge this week :(. She was a brown and white boxer mix who had a spot on her side in a shape resembling Shrek. Came in a a green and slowly went from there to blue then red and kept biting the trainers. all my favorite cows die or get adopted. Way she goes 'spose

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
About 4 years ago, Tennessee's best, and pretty much only good player, was arrested for rape and then it got ugly with Butch Jones being involved with the chief of police and threatening Drae Bowles etc. Well the trial concluded yesterday. Not guilty on all counts. Defense didn't even put on a defense. Closing argument only. Not guilty verdict in less than two hours. The prosecutor should be disbarred. This case was a total sham.

https://www.wbir.com/mobile/article...ilty-on-all-counts-in-rape-trial/51-577938363

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Dumbass.

Scott Frost Finds Championship Rings

Scott Frost's championship rings and other items reported stolen from his home have been found.
Police say the new Nebraska coach located them in his garage Monday.
Frost had reported Sunday night that burglars entered an unlocked garage door over the weekend and stole memorabilia originally estimated at more than $100,000.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Get the fuck out. Urban admitted that he fired him because it looked bad for the program, not because he's a piece of shit. He then said domestic violence is a lot of "he-said, she-said." I find it hard to believe that Urban didn't know about 2015. You think he wouldn't know about a player being arrested? Smith was arrested in fucking May of this year. It's not like he was arrested on Sunday and fired on Monday.

Maybe, just maybe, when a guy is accused of assaulting his pregnant wife while drunk, you treat that seriously?

Dude never should have been hired at Ohio State in the first place, and at a bare minimum, he should have been fired in 2015. If Urban truly didn't know about 2015, then he should have been fired in May when he was arrested again.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I just read the story linked in there. Holy shit. Zach Smith is a sack of shit, and Urban enabled him over and over. Not shocking that Urban Meyer is an amoral crap bucket, but jesus.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I just hope it doesn't take you as long as it did for me to realize that we don't have to worship and defend these piece of shit scumbag enablers just because they happen to corch our favorite teams and win a lot of games.

-YTC