• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Just look at his face

muschamp_eclipse-718x490.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those parents are letting their emotions surrounding their dead son get in the way! And then sliding in the "maybe these whiners are just outsiders and pussies!" take at the end

QONVIyz.gif

By the way, red means it got rec'd 5+ times, which means people read that and said, "Yeah, this is a good post"

That's impressive because many people in Maryland cannot read.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who you putting Franklin ahead of @bruin228?

Meyer, Harbaugh, Dantonio and Durkin are a rock solid top four.

No way is Harbaugh a bigger asshole. I have my biases about Dantonio, but Harbaugh seems like a genuinely good person off the field.

More insane, sure

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what was that story about Harbaugh hitting some girl in the face with a line drive throw?

Lightningwar

Administrator
This LB out of A&M naming names when it comes to getting cash for hosting recruits on unofficial visits. Should be interesting how this plays out and if there is truth if the NCAA would dig into FSU under Fisher.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
McMurphy was on sports talk radio in Utah yesterday and said two things I found interesting. Please note that I'm not digging into all the articles about the situation, so I don't know all the nitty gritty details here. So some of this may be old, but I hadn't heard or seen it here that I could remember. So I thought I'd bring it up.

He said everything he's reported on this has been a matter of public record and that he hasn't used "anonymous sources." You may not like what he says, but he can back up everything.

He also said that if Meyer had just been honest when he asked him the question at media day, he would have let it go at that. But because Meyer basically called him a jerk for making up a story, he looked into it more. A comment was made that anOSU should charge Meyer for the cost of the investigation since it was his lie that led to it. But the thinking is that anOSU will suspend him, but call it time served and he'll be on the field for game day.

Wooly

No way is Harbaugh a bigger asshole. I have my biases about Dantonio, but Harbaugh seems like a genuinely good person off the field.

More insane, sure
Harbaugh is God incarnate, come to redeem us from the evil of 4-5 WR offenses. Bless his holy name. I have consecrated the floor in my guest room in case he is ever in town and needs a place to sleep.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Three game suspension eh? For what? If he knew, how is he not fired? If he didn't know, why is he being punished?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Without looking at tOSUs schedule I'm guessing those games are against Akron, McNeese State, and Rutgers, so 3 weeks is the perfect way to do something without doing something

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oh, Oregon State, Rutgers, TCU, so I guess they have one tough game. When dafuq did they stop scheduling random inferior Ohio schools?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
hate suh and nebraska but he got absolutely robbed that year for heisman. still have never seen a defensive player in college being close to that dominant. oliver has no chance.
Good lawd he’s 31 now? It feels like he was in college 4 years ago

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Big Ten, Leaders and Legends

OSU: Wife beaters and dildo aficionados

PSU: Sandusky

MSU: Nassar

Michigan: Ur doing ok, that whole concussion gate thing I guess

Maryland: Player murderers

Indiana: Player abusers

Purdue: Herpes transmitters

Wisconsin: Rapists

Minnesota: Gang rapists

Rutgers: Credit card defrauders

Iowa: I can’t imagine Fran McCaffery HASN’T done some depraved shit, therefore you don’t get off easy.

Congrats Nebraska, Northwestern, and Illinois on not actually being awful programs!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Iowa: I can’t imagine Fran McCaffery HASN’T done some depraved shit, therefore you don’t get off easy.

Congrats Nebraska, Northwestern, and Illinois on not actually being awful programs!

Does Fran’s depraved shit have to be at Iowa. There’s no way you take fucking Siena to three straight NCAA tournaments without selling your soul to someone.

Brick

illinois? hiring shitty NASHNUL retread is an at least top 5 biggest offense on that list.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah you may want to rephrase. Nebraska, Illinois, and Northwestern are also awful programs, just perhaps not morally awful like the others on the list

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Didn’t Minnesota expell all those guys, though? I know the coaching staff/team went full retard about it, but they fired Claeys

Illinois deserves shit for their fanbase being full blown delusional about Lovie Smith

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah you may want to rephrase. Nebraska, Illinois, and Northwestern are also awful programs, just perhaps not morally awful like the others on the list

Acting like Northwestern didn’t win 10 games last year smh

You can put them on the list for opposing player unions

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He erased text messages on his phone. Anything older than 12 months is gone lol. Someone will get them because it's a state cell phone.

Russia if you're listening, where are the texts?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Man, y'all gotta read this fucking report. It is full of amazing shit.

"We also learned during the investigation that Coach Meyer has sometimes had significant memory issues in other situations where he had prior extensive knowledge of events.”

Can't wait to hear tOSU fans defending their corch.