• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
3feae6573da8a1535f04f7a2613f45df.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
35 of the 40 cars in yesterday's race suffered some type of damage. There has to be a way to bring back pre-restrictor plate drafting and get away from pack racing.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Putting the drivers in go-karts would have been better. It's not a high bar to ooze over.

Hell go back to the "original restrictor plates" which were 390 cfm carburetors. It can't be any worse.

First race with the 390 cfm carbs

Even though Schrader blew a tire and wrecked. He didn't take out half the field because the field was strung out because the carbs allowed drivers to pass on their own and need help from two, three, or four other cars. Handling also played more of a role allowing the field to separate naturally.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
This sport will sure enough be hurting when Jr retires. I don't know what changes need to be made, but some definitely do. One thing I would change is ticket prices. I think I'd drop the tower prices to 80 across the board for Sundays race and grandstand to 40 for the Sunday race as well. Another thing that pissed me off about the Sunday race is the city of Talladega had shut down beer sales on Sunday. But you can buy it inside the track. Yeah I'm sure the Speedway didn't have a hand in that dick move. Which it didn't affect me one way or the other cause I bought my beer the night before. But a lot of people were bitching about this at the gas stations early that morning.

guardman23

This sport will sure enough be hurting when Jr retires. I don't know what changes need to be made, but some definitely do. One thing I would change is ticket prices. I think I'd drop the tower prices to 80 across the board for Sundays race and grandstand to 40 for the Sunday race as well. Another thing that pissed me off about the Sunday race is the city of Talladega had shut down beer sales on Sunday. But you can buy it inside the track. Yeah I'm sure the Speedway didn't have a hand in that dick move. Which it didn't affect me one way or the other cause I bought my beer the night before. But a lot of people were bitching about this at the gas stations early that morning.

Ya its like that around here bars can sell alcohol after 12 on Sunday but you can't buy it in the store there were people buying pallets of it on Saturday at Sam's lol

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
But on a positive note, I bought my 4 year old son an actual Dale call like in the commercial. It really drives my wife up the wall, so mission accomplished lol

9af491bda9613768df738726ccfb4922.jpg

Iron

All the cars at the front haven't won in awhile or have never won. This should be interesting