• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Handball for me. Key is that he's looking at the ball and moves his hand toward and not away from the ball.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I really hate FIFA's interpretation of deliberate when they're talking about handballs. There is no way that was deliberate from Perisic.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I really hate FIFA's interpretation of deliberate when they're talking about handballs. There is no way that was deliberate from Perisic.

It was deliberate. He looks at the ball and his hand is moving toward it. Also that will be the instruction the ref has in his ear piece from VAR.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It was deliberate. He looks at the ball and his hand is moving toward it. Also that will be the instruction the ref has in his ear piece from VAR.
What about the missed header in front of him?

Fuck Greizman too. Hes a disgrace for that first dive and dancing like a jackass after he did nothing.

I picked France in my pool but have been rooting for Croatia and the events of the first half have me fully Croatian.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I'm kind of in the same boat. Although the croatians strike me as the type of side that would have fans throwing bananas onto the field if the stakes weren't so high

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Griezmann is an insufferable douche.

Umtiti time wasting...in the first half.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
39% possession, 1 shot, 2 goals

2e1zx8.jpg

NML

I guess he’s about to win a World Cup so I can’t say much, but it’s so strange to be leading in the final and take off Matuidi and Kante, two of the best like 15 holding mids in the world.