• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A young rookie-ish QB is just what the Skins need with barely any offensive line, no receivers, and a brittle tight end!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
A young rookie-ish QB is just what the Skins need with barely any offensive line, no receivers, and a brittle tight end!
This Cardinals stuff really is DRAFT DAY. Chosen is BRIAN DREW, Slider is BO CALLAHAN, and Bosa is VONTAE MACK. I've been hearing CHOSEN to the 4Skinz a lot, gon be a real blast joining the BLOW ME AWAY club with @TonyGin&Juice and @bruin @bruin228

The FORESKINZ ending up with Big Dick Case Keenum is the best possible outcome for that shitbag franchise.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The bills should straight up be contracted. They wouldn't win the aaf shampship after Allen gets beheaded trying to run it every play.

bruin

Chiefs weekend news.

Signed Carlos Hyde to a one year deal. Veteran RB that comes cheap with something to prove. Like it.

Released Justin Houston. Money cap casualty. Would have loved to keep him, but didn’t want to take a pay cut. Hell of a player, but one injury away from being done and has been constantly hurt since signing his huge deal. Will be in the Chiefs ring of honor someday...

evil1

AB received a restructured contract as well. No wai. It's almost as if all of AB's talk about being mistreated in Pittsburgh was bogus and this was just a ploy for more money.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

My papal decree for 311 day is that Travis is the rightful winner of the Bottles bet...Now that the Jags are paying another QB 22 million/year
dc9318c3f84294e0e964c744bbf70b18.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

NML

Broncos are paying $28m this year to Flacco and two QBs who don’t play for them anymore so ur argument is invalid

bruin

Bell to the JETS.

Said he grew up and Curtis Martin was his guy. Nah bruh. They just gave you the most $$$ it’s cool :laughing:

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Prepare the Hot Take Cannon!
……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
.../”"”"”"”"”"”"\=====░ ▒▓▓█D
/”"”"”"”"”"”"””"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@/

Lmao it's not a take, it's just what's happening. The ex-patriots coaches are scooping up ex-patriots players.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My father will be rolling in his grave (moreso than he already is at my life), but man I hope the Giants give 6 and 17 to the Cardinals to take SLIDER.