• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I mean outside of the few thousand fans who have this and nothing else as a pro sports option (SUN DIEGO in February) , there's just no excuse to sit on your couch and actively watch this over a FUN NBA or NHL prime time game. Unless your set top box is broken, you don't have cable/streaming, or you're lobotomized.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I mean outside of the few thousand fans who have this and nothing else as a pro sports option (SUN DIEGO in February) , there's just no excuse to sit on your couch and actively watch this over a FUN NBA or NHL prime time game. Unless your set top box is broken, you don't have cable/streaming, or you're lobotomized.
That Houston okc game wasn't fun though

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator

We ain’t watch NHL or NBA here doe

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I’m sorry I can’t accept this advice from a man who voluntarily watches Wizards games.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You just don't understand the genius of Tomas Satoransky feeding Kelly Oubre Jr Otto Porter Jr Markieff Morris Jabari Parker for a sweet dunk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Murray's statement made me laugh out loud in my car when I heard it on the radio. Something about "born to be a quarterback". That statement gonna be real evergreen when he's out of the league by 2021.

bruin

Browns got themselves a top 3 RB.

Still lied though. Dorsey did draft him in KC..

Think best move for him would maybe to get out of Ohio, but these guys go back home anyway. Example: Sean Taylor

Soonerfan09

Murray's statement made me laugh out loud in my car when I heard it on the radio. Something about "born to be a quarterback". That statement gonna be real evergreen when he's out of the league by 2021.
Out of the league and in the Hall of Goats.

MSUFanatic

Quarterback A
Dropbacks: 462
Total Yards: 5104
Total TDs: 48
Sacks: 26
Passer Rating: 137.5

Quarterback B
Dropbacks: 435
Total Yards: 5435
Total TDs: 54
Sacks: 17
Passer Rating: 137.2

Quarterback A is Baker Mayfield (2017) Quarterback B is Kyler Murray (2018)

I was just coming to post this. :laughing: Horseface is dumber than I thought.

th

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Flacco has career numbers that are identical to Keenum's numbers last year. At least Keenum had a good year you could point to and say, hey, he's turned a corner. Flacco is an average QB, at best, and will probably only get worse because he's 34. What a stupid move.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
@Wuf is going to be so hard when he finds out about this.

Really, Elway has been really bad as a GM since he was hired. The two teams that made the Super Bowl were both essentially teams that Josh McDaniels drafted. He added Manning and a couple of good FA signings on top of that. That is basically all of good things Elway has done. He should really be fired already. It's going to be entertaining to see how long the Broncos keep him around because he's John Elway when he's been shown to be a pretty terrible GM for years now.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Really, Elway has been really bad as a GM since he was hired. The two teams that made the Super Bowl were both essentially teams that Josh McDaniels drafted. He added Manning and a couple of good FA signings on top of that. That is basically all of good things Elway has done. He should really be fired already. It's going to be entertaining to see how long the Broncos keep him around because he's John Elway when he's been shown to be a pretty terrible GM for years now.

Hasn't Elway's career been pretty much this. Put up average numbers until he got a decent running game in Terrell Davis and finally won two Superb Owls.

John Elway has his GM job in Denver for as long as he wants it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Hasn't Elway's career been pretty much this. Put up average numbers until he got a decent running game in Terrell Davis and finally won two Superb Owls.

Not really, no. He definitely got better as a passer as he got older, but he was definitely a good QB, albeit not great, when he was younger. His best year, statistically, was before Davis came to Denver (1993). He wasn't ever an elite QB until the 90s, but he wasn't just average in the 80s either.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He was in the top 10 QBs for his entire career and was in the top 5 most seasons and was a pro bowler/all pro for about half his seasons. His stats in the 80s look pretty pedestrian compared to modern passing numbers, but it was a different era and he spent a lot of years playing in a Dan Reeves offense that was predicated on running the ball into the middle of the line for no gain on 1st and 2nd down, then hoping Elway could pull some bullshit on 3rd and long.

Joe Flacco, by comparison, has finished in the bottom half of the league passer ratings more than he has finished in the top half. He's typically been about the 20th best QB in the league at any given point.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
So is now the right time to pretend to care after pretending to not care?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing

The wood is petrified, my friend.

The best part about this is that because the Bowlen family is going to be in legal turmoil for years to come over the ownership rights and whatever other stupid ass Days of Our Lives type of shit is going on, Horseface is going to continue to run amok and fuck this franchise even further because he's too proud to go for the complete rebuild. He has pretty much no oversight and still seen as an infallible god by the tards. DONC DARK AGE /ENGAGE