• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PG county 495/295 is the closest thing to Mad Max the first world has to offer

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Brees still a lizard doe
perhaps

my biggest knock against brees is how much of a pawn he is for the military. I felt like he was one of the white voices black athletes were looking to hear from about the "kneeling" shit, but he made sure to not get involved.

I thought out of a lot of people, he would be the one to understand and help convey the message that kneeling was never about the flag, but he just stayed quiet and its rubbed me the wrong way ever since. I have no doubt he is a great teammate and all of that, but at this point in his career, taking a stance to support kneeling would've put him in a higher regard with me...idk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
The way TESS and Witten drooled over him was very unsettling, especially over what he said to his kids. Yeah, that didn't come across as mic'd up posturing at all.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just think about how different college football would be if Miami wasn't stupid. If they hadn't failed him on his physical, he would have gone to Saban and Saban would likely have never gone to Bammer.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Not sure what the fuck he was thinking. I’ve never in my life seen someone sell a diamond for more than they paid for it, exception for those diamonds that are in museums. He’d have been better off buying cryptocurrency, ffs.

I wish I could be a financial advisor for athletes, just so I could give them a 5 minute blank fucking stare when they come to me with retarded ideas like this.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So nutopia can no longer attack his arm so now we are critcizing Brees for being scammed by a Jew...eler and not being THE ONLY WHITE player to join a Black Lives Matter protest

He's the best QB of all time and it's unskeletally debatable now

Eat shit I'm out

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Forgot my Hills gif
e6afae4473f7b12219791afc8425c47a.gif

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Looks like the jags are going to end up in London eventually. Their owner about to buy Wembley and put 4/8 home games in London.

NML

He bought Wembley a while ago.

This rumor was started by an ex-employee of Fulham lol. No connection with the Jags

Just no chance it happens. Colts, Texans, and Titans will never vote for it - or whoever the reorganized division would be. There’s a reason the game is combined with a bye week.

Any aggressive owner will vote it down too since you basically hand over the European market to the Jags.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Too bad their backups are so lol worthy.

Barkley is awesome, but as erryone told them when they drafted him, you can't win in this league with a good rb and no qb.

bruin

Coming out that Aaron Hernandez and his brother were sexually abused as kids.

That 30for30 is going to be WILD.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I can take solace in The Doncs trottin out Chad Machine Gun Kelly in this second half.

Panthers were fucking terrible today and they're a paper tiger and 8-8 is imminent

bruin

Albert Wilson seems pretty good..?

But but but I thought Alex Smith wasn’t holding back the Chiefs offense doe!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

9105F564-2A8E-4449-B946-B3832674EDE6.gif

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Houston’s gonna be tied for first literally due to 6 other teams being completely inept and aren’t 5-1 because they might the most inept out of the entire group.