• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Mame YO

slings rocks
Lil Wayne eliminated in the first episode of the Masked Singer lol. Bigger upset than da chefs coming back in da 4th!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tbf, Domiciles would've won this year and last year if he went to the Bears. Although maybe they never trade for Mack if they have him and then dont have the defense they did last uesr

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mame YO

slings rocks
Breitbart is mad the JEB liked the halftime show because he is married to a Hispanic woman SO OF COURSE HE LIKED IT. The halftime show was an example of our great western culture deteriorating into anarchy and communism.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Well, one person claimed to be at church during the game and insisted they didn’t own a DVR but the rest of them, yes, they recorded it lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
EP08oYwW4AU-BBL

CJ_24

The Chefs remind me of the 2010 Packers. Came from behind in the playoffs, have the best QB on the planet who is early in his career and affiliated w/ State Farm, and everyone is predicting dynasty. But, they still have a shaky (fat) corch and a shaky defense. Plus footbaw is hard.

Maybe Mahomies will 5 titles. But in 2010 it felt like Rodgers would too, and, well . . .

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm still laughing at the outfits those rappers wore during the halftime show

Mame YO

slings rocks
A customer of mine, who is a trump supporter, called and wanted to talk about the game today. Of course what he really wanted to talk about was the halftime show and politics in general but he tried to bait me into it because I never want to talk politics with him. Dude was like “how was the halftime show? I heard there was some stuff going on with that?” And I responded like “depending on your perspective you either hated it or probably didn’t really care unless you like music/dancing like that”. And then he started going off about it lol. He knew exactly what went down during halftime lol. Then he started talking about Bernie and how he wishes Tulsi could win the nomination (but not the presidency) because he likes looking at her. He also thought it was hilarious that Trump was making fun of mike Bloomberg but admitted he wouldn’t want to hang out with Donald because he is a prick. He just likes his policies lol. At least he is honest.