• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I'm glad you finally see the point.
puh leez... u just tryna show off a big boner

the point is it gets colder there and snows more and that this ninja built it and ya'll didn't. This is the equivalent of utopia cellar dwellers calling hot chicks a 6/10 or whatever...

Ima tell you again... ppl been pooping on the skatepark idea since it was incepted ;)

your sour grapes are no different. GROW PARK BREWERY is the next level and skateboarding is way bigger than you think

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I would go to watch 40 year old men try to skate and die. Might as well build it right next to the ER so you don't even need an amberlamps ride.

ya'll so stupid. Do you actually play football every time you watch it? The brewery and vape room are to chill and socialize and bullshit while you watch the natives shred

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So underage people skate at the brewery and we watch them? Seems creepy. I just don't see it, man.

Seems like sk8 parks are pretty much an under 21 crowd and breweries are pretty much an over 21 crowd. The exception to this is one brewery in town has like a little playground so your tykes can go play while you have beers. Saves you the cost of the babbysitter. Is this a similar idea?

dirt

Trolltalitarian
So underage people skate at the brewery and we watch them? Seems creepy. I just don't see it, man.

Seems like sk8 parks are pretty much an under 21 crowd and breweries are pretty much an over 21 crowd. The exception to this is one brewery in town has like a little playground so your tykes can go play while you have beers. Saves you the cost of the babbysitter. Is this a similar idea?

could easily make it family oriented, but not necessarily just like a real football game. doesn't need to be exclusively for underage... to be honest gr8 skaters don't grow into their athletic bodies until their mid 20's. Think of mixing all of board culture (snow, surf, skate, moutian bikes, bmx whatever...). Stop limiting. You just don't like it because I didn't mention frat dick crowd like most of nutopia.

DanishDonut0

If denmark snowed as much as oakland it would be a bad idea

I'm glad you finally see the point.

:laughing: Of course it snows here but I still love how much you think it is, but I guess I should just be happy you actually know where Denmark is. I've been able to find just as many statistics on snow in Denmark as I have for Oakland.

I've never really understood these ratings things but I can't complain since I've been here. For example, exact opposites of the problems Hawkeye has been having in Japan. Plus there are plenty of tall, friendly Scandinavian women @Irishman

Lightningwar

Administrator

It has a one way mirror and private rooms. Or so I hear.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Nah b this is dirts dream. My overgrown child Idea Man plan involves an underage latina topless bottomless $99 full service bar with hookahs filled with Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies.

Interestingly enough, the Scary Mooselimb religion was founded in a similar fashion. The leaders of the cult would get young men high as a kite on opium and hashish, blindfold them, take them to a lush garden filled with virgins, and let them stay for a few days. They would then blindfold them and take them back to their desert slums. They would tell them they visited heaven or whatever shepherd word they use for it. And if they ever want to return, they must kill X, Y, and Z. Look up the Hashishin which will give you the etymology of the word Assassin... if you doubt me.

Last edited:

Bucksin04

Oh he apparently never tweeted it. Ceremony for Manning at the Colts complex tomorrow at noon. No one day contract.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
yeah, that's why zone blocking worked so well. Now it'll be all that much harder to get off the combo block and to the LB because the DT will just hang on (instead of being on the ground).

Lightningwar

Administrator
yeah, that's why zone blocking worked so well. Now it'll be all that much harder to get off the combo block and to the LB because the DT will just hang on (instead of being on the ground).

Just looked it up and I had no idea this was even allowed anymore. afaik it is still illegal for defensive lineman to hold. It is rarely called but could be if this rule change causes problems.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Significantly less excited about having Kubiak as a corch now. Chop blocks = 5 ypc. No chop blocks = 3.5 ypc. Game over.

http://deadspin.com/nfl-makes-all-chop-blocks-illegal-1766406117
The Texans injured like half the Saints starting defense in a fuckin preseason game a few yrs ago.

I bitched incessantly about kubiaks zone scheme. I said it should be illegal. Just like Seattle's bump your man 30 yds down the field man press scheme. Glad the nfl is finally implementing my suggestions.

Btw gatortd played dumb and acted like zone blocking had no relation to cut blocking. Comeuppance years in the making is the best part of Utopia.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think defensive linemen shouldn't be so fat they can't keep a blocker off their legs. Chop blocking is the only thing that ever neutralized the Gilbert Brown pure fat ass type DTs (as opposed to a Vince Wilfork who is more nimble for a huge man and was always able to at least cope with chop blocking). Without chop blocking, I expect Fat Ass DTs to enjoy an even bigger resurgence in run situations and I'm not sure that's good for the game that has already been moving away running the ball for 3 decades.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Rams on Hard Knocks this season. :thumbsup:

Rams keeping the same uniforms until they move to the new stadium in 2019. :emo:

Kroenke opening things up how he means to go on. Spend the least amount possible in ripping off fans for the maximum amount of $$. Everyone in LA will hate him as much as me within a few years. Like Arsenal fans, LA is not going to take his shit.