• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Skeeter

Uber felon

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Lol football culture is the worst

This reads like pure parody but I'm going to go ahead and assume this is what Mel Kiper Jr. said about this guy. The "but you never know what you're going to get baby" sounds like an ad you'd see in the LA Recycler describing a ragged out El Camino which makes me think it might not be ol' Mel.

Speaking of "Trade me right fucking now," I give you Robbie Gould.

Greatest Chicago Bear of all time. They should put him in the HOF right fuckin' now babby.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The draft stage is about 3 blocks from my office. This place is a total shit show. I am in court now and am getting the fuck out of dodge as soon as it’s over. The tourist areas are always full of trogs but now add in nfl draft trogs and we are at critical mass.

Your office is still open today? When it was in Philly, everything within like 10 block radius was shut down during the week of the draft.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can't wait for CARDINALS TOM MICHAEL to hold out and force Synder/Allen to keep adding first after first after first like reluctant Sonny Weaver Jr.

Hoping for DRAFT DAY without semi-secret girlfriend Ali Parker and no happy ending

CJ_24

Is the footbaw draft the troggiest sporting event we have? I think so. I think this event is the dumbest thing in sports. What other events are contenders?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Let’s hope this draft doesn’t start off with a bunch of no names. Just what I need is mark makecock trying to be cute picking someone with no household recignition.
Mark makecock is a GM now! Can’t remember which team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They did it, the absolute madlads

When’s the last time a team took a QB in the top 10 two years in a row? When’s the last time a school had the #1 pick two years in a row, especially at the same position?