• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

At last an outcome that makes sense. I can't see why the fuck he'd buy it if he weren't moving them, but as you say, it doesn't make sense. Therefore looks like everyone's done a U turn.

On another note though; is Jacksonville like the Detroit Lions, where no-one lives there, but people drive in from slightly more liveable swamp areas, or does everyone travel vast distances for games? I thought that whole area was basically a landfill site?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
At last an outcome that makes sense. I can't see why the fuck he'd buy it if he weren't moving them, but as you say, it doesn't make sense. Therefore looks like everyone's done a U turn.

On another note though; is Jacksonville like the Detroit Lions, where no-one lives there, but people drive in from slightly more liveable swamp areas, or does everyone travel vast distances for games? I thought that whole area was basically a landfill site?
Fairly certain the tarps are local.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni

All of Florida north of Orlando is a landfill site.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans sucking as usual. Mariota has played one good half of football all year. Worst offense in the league. He got to go.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Turned it off as soon as they went up 17-0, and I still don't regret it. I was about to pull my hair out.

Fuck the Eagles i guess