• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Rams-Seahawks was entertaining, but Rams are slowly getting dinged up to where they'll be signing Arena League guys to play wideout and DB by season's end. Their kicker will he some wiry English guy whose diet is cigarettes and lager.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Bottles is great, but not quite a diety, so I can’t get in board with those tweets.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm surprised any of these guys can talk with NOODLE's dick in their mouths. Christ.

bruin

One of the best moments of my life was when I was at a Chiefs/Chargers game at Queefcom in like 2003 and SD got a 12 man in the huddle penalty and my uncle with his shirt off yelled at the top of his lungs “it was his mole!!”

Breesus led a 4th Quarter comeback win and my cousin almost got jumped in the parking lot afterwords

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
One of the best moments of my life was when I was at a Chiefs/Chargers game at Queefcom in like 2003 and SD got a 12 man in the huddle penalty and my uncle with his shirt off yelled at the top of his lungs “it was his mole!!”

Breesus led a 4th Quarter comeback win and my cousin almost got jumped in the parking lot afterwords

This explains so very much

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The last thing I heard on DA FAN before getting out of the car last night was "why aren't the Skins generating more buzz" and I almost laughed out loud.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Listened for 10 minutes. Some donk named TAILGATE TED called in (still from New Orleans) and said that he dropped $1000 on going to this game including bringing his wife, which I think is optimistic, probably more like $1500. And that he was so tired of people yelling WHO DAT in his face and it was "so humiliating"

Being a fan of a garbage team with disinterested players and a trash human of an owner with a name that's blatantly racist and constantly following them from city to city is indeed humiliating.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

He also had a Ricky Williams jersey but he had pictures of this naked bitch on his phone with her wearing nothing but the Ricky jersey bent over.

His new gf went through his pictures like the second week they were dating ...so yeah he had to throw out that Ricky jersey or he wasn't going to hear the end of it

So he's down 2 jerseys this season. Gonna cop that Taysom Hill or Davenport when they make em.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
He also had a Ricky Williams jersey but he had pictures of this naked bitch on his phone with her wearing nothing but the Ricky jersey bent over.

His new gf went through his pictures like the second week they were dating ...so yeah he had to throw out that Ricky jersey or he wasn't going to hear the end of it

So he's down 2 jerseys this season. Gonna cop that Taysom Hill or Davenport when they make em.

Bent over exposing cleavage or backside? Or a sideways shot exposing nothing?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Listened for 10 minutes. Some donk named TAILGATE TED called in (still from New Orleans) and said that he dropped $1000 on going to this game including bringing his wife, which I think is optimistic, probably more like $1500. And that he was so tired of people yelling WHO DAT in his face and it was "so humiliating"

Being a fan of a garbage team with disinterested players and a trash human of an owner with a name that's blatantly racist and constantly following them from city to city is indeed humiliating.

Tuned in this morning for the lulz (@Gooksta). Some donk named "G" was saying that Alex Smith is better than Kirk so this is all on the corches, fire the whole staff and these studs will play better next year.

This team definitely isn't silly, even the Junks aren't cised about your boys

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
even your boy DUKESY is salty on twitter about it. I can't believe Skins fans are so stupid as to actually get invested in this team lol.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
even your boy DUKESY is salty on twitter about it. I can't believe Skins fans are so stupid as to actually get invested in this team lol.

Wow, he's awful at the internet.

I don't understand how everyone on Twitter sucks with GIFS btw, they all have worse gif portfolios than @bruin somehow

Last edited:

bruin

MAHOMES and the Chiefs flexed to Sunday night football against Cincinnati in Arrowhead next Sunday.

Back to back weeks of MAHOMES in prime time.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I don't understand how everyone on Twitter sucks with GIFS btw, they all have worse gif portfolios than @bruin somehow

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That isn't even an unusual sighting in PG County.